‘No 9th, 10th class work in govt schools yet’
GK NEWS NETWORK
Ganderbal, Nov 14: The parents of students studying in classes 9th and 10th in the government schools here have accused the authorities of failing to resume the class work.
Expressing serious concern over the issue, they appealed to the director school education to intervene and save the future of students.
The parents told Greater Kashmir that private educational institutions had already started the class work of 9th and 10th.
“We fail to understand as to why the classes have not been started when the results were declared month back,” they said.
“The school authorities and higher officials of the education department are least bothered about the academic interest of students,” a parent said adding that repeated pleas made to the CEO proved futile.
Repeated attempts to contact the CEO proved unsuccessful.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 14 Nov 2009 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 15 Nov 2009 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM NEWS
- CRPF vacates hotel, houses in Islamabad
- PIOs not named in 80% deptts, administrative units
- Varmul gets peanuts in funds
- Army not turning up for recording statements
- PDA stops illegal construction in Pahalgam
- ALOHA seminar, competition today
- ‘Encourage volunteers working for destitute’
- Children’s Day at Kothibagh GHHS
- ‘No 9th, 10th class work in govt schools yet’
- Result of Cong Talent Hunt soon
- UNGA panel resolution on right to self-determination
BIG 92.7 FM ‘asks’ students to man traffic beats
ARIF SHAFI WANI
Commuters were surprised when a group of students manned traffic at a busiest route of City –Jehangir Chowk on Saturday morning. The students from a private school were part of the programme organised More
Islamabad, Nov 14: The troopers occupying one of the famous hotels and some houses of this south Kashmir town today vacated from here after more than a decade. The district administration had ordered More
- GK Business
56th All India Cooperative Week begins
GK NEWS NETWORK
Jammu, Nov 14: Government would shortly constitute a committee to formulate a comprehensive Cooperative Policy in tune with the Central Cooperative Policy to rejuvenate the co-operative movement in the More