India committing state terrorism in Kashmir: Pak minister
Islamabad, Nov 27: Pakistan state minister for Information and Broadcasting, Samsam Ali Bukhari, has said that ‘Indian troops were committing state terrorism in Kashmir’.
Talking to a private TV channel, he said “Indian troops in uniform are committing state terrorism in Kashmir.”
He urged the international community to pressurize India on resolution of the Kashmir issue in accordance with the aspiration of people of Jammu and Kashmir.
“India should behave like a responsible state,” he said.
He said both the countries had to delve and decide on the resolution of all outstanding issues, including Jammu and Kashmir.
To a question, he said “Pakistan was playing the key role in war against terrorism. We are victim of terrorism.”
Lastupdate on : Fri, 27 Nov 2009 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Fri, 27 Nov 2009 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sat, 28 Nov 2009 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM NEWS
- Krishna, Qureshi to attend CHOGM
- Pak attitude towards India not changed: Chidambaram
- Medical Board confirms detainees’ torture
- India committing state terrorism in Kashmir: Pak minister
- Animal clinical camp at Gulab Bagh
- India concerned over China-Pak military nexus
- Unemployment major challenge to society: Mufti
- ‘500 booked for power theft’
- Imam’s arrest triggers protest in Handwara
- Qayyum conferred honorary degree
GK NEWS NETWORK
Jammu, Nov 27: The governor, the chief minister and the council of ministers today greeted the people on Eid-ul-Azha hoping the festival would strengthen communal harmony and brotherhood in the state.The More
But no meeting planned
PRESS TRUST OF INDIA
Port of Spain, Nov 27: Unhappy over Pakistan’s response to demand for action against those involved in 26/11 attacks, India is not too keen to have a Foreign Ministerial meeting with Pakistan even though More