PDP confusing people: NC
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Nov 2: The senior leader of National Conference and MLA Hazratbal, Dr Mustafa Kamal, Monday said that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) was creating confusion among the masses by projecting Self-Rule as a solution to Kashmir issue.
“By issuing statements and holding seminars they are confusing people,” Kamal said in a statement.
“They are cheating people by pretending that they are unaware about the developments of 1947. By doing so they are proving how inefficient and incompetent they are,” Kamal said.
He accused the PDP patron, Mufti Muhammad Sayeed, of damaging the identity of Kashmiris. “People are very much aware about the deeds of Mufti. It was on his directions that Jagmohan was appointed as the governor of Jammu and Kashmir. It was he (Mufti) who brought draconian laws into the state,” he said.
He said that Muzaffar Hussain Beigh asking India to accept AJK as a part of Pakistan proves that PDP stands for J&K’s accession with India.
Lastupdate on : Mon, 2 Nov 2009 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Tue, 3 Nov 2009 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM NEWS
- AJK govt failed to live up to UNCIP resolutions: JKCHR
- Gurpurab celebrated with religious fervour
- PDP confusing people: NC
- Mankal, Mudwa villagers ‘denied’ compensation
- Hafiza’s demise mourned
- Malik inaugurates Pulwama college buildings
- KAS aspirants worried on exam clash
- 'Bilateral talks never yield result'
- Committee to draw policy for language promotion in JK
- Model village sans drinking water
- 2 held with charas
- Engineers highlight problems
- CJI, 20 SC judges declare assets
- Pak troops seize key Taliban town: military
- Pak govt raises reward on 19 Taliban
- Fresh trouble for Zardari, ally asks him to resign
- UN pulls out staff from NWFP, tribal areas in Pak
- Stop making ‘lucrative promises’ to Muslims: Jamiat tells UPA
- Nepal Maoists protests to stall govt
GK CITY CORRESPONDENT
Srinagar, Nov 2: At a time when the City centre of Lal Chowk is facing severe traffic congestion, the authorities seem to have added more to it by allowing the Taxi operators to operate fulltime for travel More
Jammu: A convict in a murder case was arrested after ten years and has been sent to district jail Jammu to undergo life imprisonment. On June 3, 1994 Swarn Singh alias Puppy in Bari-Brahmana area More
NISAR AHMAD THAKUR
Islamabad, Nov 2: Jammu Kashmir Council for Human Rights general-secretary, Dr. Nazir Giliani, has said the AJK government had failed to fulfil its responsibilities under the UNCIP resolutions that provided More
- GK Business
IICT works on plan to replace chemical-dyes by natural-
Srinagar, Nov 2: The Kashmir carpet industry may soon shift to the use of natural vegetable dyes from the present chemical dyes. Even as the chemical dyes are being used world over to dye the raw More