Govt asks employees to attend I-day function
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Aug 12: Jammu and Kashmir government has directed its employees - both in Srinagar and Jammu - to attend the main I-Day functions at the specified venues on August 15.
A government order said all officials of the state government stationed in Srinagar and Jammu are enjoined upon to attend the main function of the I-Day celebrations at Bakshi Stadium Srinagar and the Parade Ground, Jammu respectively.
All Principal Secretaries/Commissioners/Secretaries to the government, Heads of Department and Chief Executives of the Public Sector Undertakings have been directed to ensure that all officials working under their administrative control and who are stationed at Srinagar and Jammu to attend the function at their respective places.
Furthermore the Managing Director, J&K SKTC Ltd and the Managing Director, J&K Tourism Development Corporation Ltd have been asked to ensure that the buses and canters of their Corporations deployed on working days for transportation of officials and other government employees of the moving departments at Srinagar report at their allotted government colonies, hotels, security zones at 7:30 AM on the August 15.
They have been asked to transport officials and other government employees residing there to Bakshi Stadium well in time for the I-Day function.
Lastupdate on : Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Fri, 13 Aug 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Farukh’s killing shatters Bukhari family
- Asifa fights besides her injured fiancé
- Offer prayers at Tehsil headquarters today: Geelani
- Mirwaiz calls for Jamia Masjid chalo today
- 'DR QASIM BEING TREATED AS CRIMINAL IN JIC'
- Observe shutdown on Aug 15: JKLF
- Little Zainab yearns for father’s release
- Police disallowing us to meet: Families
- HC reserves judgment
- Malik shifted to Escorts hospital for treatment
- Markets witness heavy rush
- Lawyers protest against detention of Qayoom, Shaheen
- Crackdown intensified on youth: Aasiya
- Govt asks employees to attend I-day function
- Tara for augmenting resources of Local Bodies
- Killings slur on rulers’ face: Karate
- Flood damages school building, road
- Hakim asks GoI to resolve K-issue
- Autonomy, self-rule no solutions to K-issue: PFL
- Consumers to get addl 1kg sugar in Ramadan
- Deposit passports: State Hajj Committee
HE WAS BUNDLED IN RAKSHAK VEHICLE: EYEWITNESS
UMER MAQBOOL DAR
Kreeri, (Varmul) Aug 12: Family members of 19-year old Farukh Bukhari, whose body was recovered from Choora village in north Kashmir’s Varmul district on Tuesday, are inconsolable. Farukh, More
Jammu, Aug 12: After more than 20 years, Bharatiya Janata Party has again given a call for Lal Chowk Chalo on August 15 to hoist the tricolor at the historic Chowk. The party has claimed that about More
- South Asia
URGES UN TO CALL EMERGENCY SESSION
NISAR AHMED THOKAR
Islamabad, Aug 12: Voicing its full support to the ongoing peaceful struggle in Kashmir, the AJK cabinet met on Thursday and passed a unanimous resolution denouncing what it termed as the gross human rights More