Dev of 200 model villages in JK in offing
Srinagar, Aug 14: The state government has decided to develop 200 villages as Model villages in the state.
The decision to this effect was taken at a high level meeting convened to review the progress of MGNERGA and other centrally sponsored Schemes. The Minister for Rural Development and Panchayat Raj and Law Parliamentary Affairs Ali Muhammad Sagar chaired the meeting.
He directed for identifying 100 villages each in Kashmir and Jammu provinces immediately so that the work could be started in this connection. He said that these model villages would be developed under convergence of funds and dovetailing of schemes.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 14 Aug 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 14 Aug 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 15 Aug 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Prez, Gen Secy Behind Bars
- Hurriyat (G) to issue fresh prog today
- Bomai survivors narrate ordeal
- Dev of 200 model villages in JK in offing
- 21 police official to get awards
- Hurriyat (M) miffed at unabated killings
- ‘Auqaf has failed Kashmiris’
- shell kills man at Tosa Maidan
- Doctors demand release of students
- Bali takes over as JD Info
Bar Threatens Protests After Wednesday
Srinagar, Aug 14: The High Court Bar Association Saturday threatened it would take to roads if the state government won’t release its president Mian Abdul Qayoom and general secretary G N Shaheen till More
Board Exams As Per Schedule: Peerzada
Jammu, Aug 14: The Minister for School Education Peerzada Muhammad Sayeed on Saturday said that all the board examinations would be held as per schedule. “All the board exams shall be held as per the schedule More
- South Asia