SMC destroys dead livestock, eatables
Srinagar: The Health and Food wing of Srinagar Municipal Corporation on Thursday seized dead livestock and destroyed rotten fruits and vegetables.
The team, led by Health Officer, Dr Riyaz Ahmad checked the trucks at Pantha Chowk and seized huge quantity of livestock including sheep, goat and poultry birds.
The teams also visited Parimpora fruit Mandi and destroyed the rotten eatables. The team has challaned 27 offenders for violation of Prevention of Food Adulteration Act.
Lastupdate on : Fri, 27 Aug 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Fri, 27 Aug 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sat, 28 Aug 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- HURRIYAT (G) DARES DR FAROOQ
- More loyal than the king: Mirwaiz
- GoI has to bow before this movement: Malik
- Aasiya castigates Dr Farooq
- AIRPORT CLOSURE
- BOPEE, University passes buck on engineering list
- MARKETS REMAIN ABUZZ ON FRIDAY
- Shah for Eid prayer at one place in Sgr
- Army records statements of co-accused
- Burglars decamp with jewellery,cash at Ibrahim Colony
- ‘College in Kangan soon’
- Shun obduracy; resolve Kashmir: Mir to GoI
- SMC destroys dead livestock, eatables
‘Walk in Lal Chowk for 5 minutes’
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Aug 27: Expressing strong resentment over National Conference president Dr Farooq Abdullah’s recent statement in Parliament that Kashmiris wanted to live with India, Hurriyat Conference (G) dared More