Saroori recommends suspension of store keeper
GK NEWS NETWORK
Islamabad: The R&B Minister, G M Saroori on Friday recommended suspension of store keeper at M M A Baig hospital here for “failing to answer satisfactorily” with regard to availability of medicines.
The minister recommended the suspension during his visit to the hospital.
Participating in a public Darbar here, he asked the people to seek information about their interests from the concerned departments through Right to Information Act. He assured the people that their problems would be mitigated.
He also announced Rs10 lakh for Sherbagh hospital.
Later, the minister also presided over district level officers meeting.
Lastupdate on : Fri, 12 Feb 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sat, 13 Feb 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM NEWS
- Govt to conduct head count
- Kupwara villages cut-off, reeling under darknesss
- Syed Salahuddin rejects amnesty
- Bungling in distribution of solar lights
- Obama slams outsourcing to India, calls it unfair
- Tharoor meets Abbas, assures support to Palestine
- Porter missing from BSF camp on LoC
- ‘Fatwa’ issued against MNIK
- Communal violence bill needs amendments: Rights groups
- G-20 reflects importance of India, China: Obama
- 'Objectionable programs can be pulled off air'
- DeM satisfied over peoples’ disinterest in Valentine day
- Kashmiris have right to decide future: APIKCC
- Army improves goodwill schools’ infrastructure
- JKLF (R) holds protests in London, US, Brussels
- Zaffar condemns Hurriyat leaders’ arrest
- PFL condemns Ganai’s detention
- Saroori recommends suspension of store keeper
- SAFMA for CBMs ahead of talks
GK CITY CORRESPONDENT
Auto-rickshaw rams into fortified entrance, driver hurt; police says nothing to worry, he was drunk.Srinagar, Feb 12: Panic gripped the Central Jail Srinagar last night when an auto-rickshaw rammed into More
Jammu, Feb 12: In a Hawala case, the High Court here has directed the Director General of Police to specify the grounds of detention of the accused Jamali Khan, an employee of the Mumbai Mercantile Cooperative More
‘Modalities To Be Worked Out By Delhi-Islamabad’
REHABILITATION POLICYSrinagar, Feb 12: Buoyed by the Centre's support to the proposed rehabilitation policy, Jammu and Kashmir government Friday said it would go for a head count to know the actual number More
- GK Business
GOVT NON-SERIOUS TO SKILL DEV; NEEDS TO GEAR UP TO MEET TARGET: FCIK
GK NEWS SERVICE
Srinagar, Jan 12: The Federation Chamber of Industries Kashmir has expressed its deep concern over the depleting number in local skilled workers in the state and has called for a well defined policy to More