Sagar asks all shades of opinion to join for K-resolution
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Feb 14: Emphasizing on the centrality of dialogue in resolving the vexed Kashmir issue, the Rural Development Minister, Ali Muhammad Sagar urged all shades of opinion to bring their solutions on the table for discussion.
Echoing the Chief Minister’s stand, he said the government ‘believed’ in zero tolerance on human rights violation and asserted that violators irrespective of their associations would not be spared. “Government is for the welfare of the people and how can it tolerate innocent killings,” he said.
Addressing public at Tailwani, Achabal after inaugurating the model village, he said the government was improving the quality of life by developing the social infrastructure.
The new facilities in the village include community facility centre, rural information centre, shopping complex, park, solar lights, lanes and drains, crossing culverts, link roads and other facilities.
Calling on the administration to maximize creation of rural assets by using funds under NREGA, he said there was tremendous scope of development through this centrally sponsored scheme.
Lastupdate on : Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Mon, 15 Feb 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM NEWS
- GMC Srinagar barred from conducting DNB course
- Forest Policy on net to seek expert opinion: Altaf
- Pak govt to provide security to foreigners working in PaK
- Drainage absence causes water logging
- Police crackdown on youth, 18 held
- Vailoo-Chatru tunnel will shorten distance between Sgr-Jmu: Saroori
- Couple among 3 killed, 15 hurt in mishaps
- Revoke AFSPA, reduce troops in JK: Mehbooba to GoI
- People should isolate divisive forces: Rana
- EJAC (Q) supports local bodies’ sit-in
- Chib inspects SMHS, SKIMS
- Sagar asks all shades of opinion to join for K-resolution
- PDP to protest essentials scarcity
- Observe strike on Feb 16, 17: JKCC to employees
- Ministers offer condolence to Ch. Ramzan
- 15 Telangana region MLAs resign
- India to spend $200 bn on defence systems by 2022
- Hindu, Muslims to celebrate Prophet's birth anniversary
ERA rejects draft, seeks corrections
GK CITY CORRESPONDENT
Srinagar, Feb 14: The preliminary draft designed for the construction of prestigious Jehangir Chowk-Natipora flyover – has been returned to project executing company for review following “major mistakes More
GK NEWS NETWORK
Jammu, Feb 14: The Peoples Democratic Party has condemned the bomb blast at Pune. In a statement, PDP Patron Mufti Muhammad Sayeed and President Ms Mehbooba Mufti have strongly condemned the More
Srinagar, Feb 14: The National Board of Examination has debarred the Government Medical College Srinagar for conducting DNB course in Radio Diagnosis and Microbiology.A letter was shot by NBE to GMC Srinagar More
- GK Business
PRESS TRUST OF INDIA
New Delhi, Feb 14: Facing opposition from key allies in the UPA Government, Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee and Oil Minister Murli Deora today discussed an "all-acceptable" hike in fuel prices but it More