Support Kashmir protests: NF to international community
Srinagar, July 12: The National Front has appealed to the international community to support the ongoing Kashmir protests against the killings of youth by police and paramilitary forces.
In a statement, the Front spokesperson said the international community should impress upon India to stop the killings of innocent people and let Kashmiris decide their future.
Front said the ongoing uprising against the killings of innocents should serve as a glaring example for India and the J&K government that Kashmiris wouldn’t rest until they get the right to self-determination.
Complimenting people for continuing the protests against Indian suppression, Front said Kashmiris should continue their struggle till the ultimate goal of freedom was achieved.
It said for past six decades the troops and police had been trying to muzzle the voice of Kashmiris. However, due to the determination and struggle of Kashmiri people they have failed in it.
National Front condemned the slapping of PSA on Hurriyat (G) chairman, Syed Ali Shah Geelani, High Court Bar Association President, Mian Abdul Qayoom, arrest of its chairman Nayeem Ahmad Khan and JKLF chairman, Muhammad Yasin Malik and dozens of youth.
Lastupdate on : Mon, 12 Jul 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Mon, 12 Jul 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Tue, 13 Jul 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Hurriyat (G) to take out rally from Mazaar-e-Shuhada
- March to Martyrs’ graveyard today: Mirwaiz
- HC directs establishing of juvenile homes
- GOVT HAS WAGED WAR AGAINST CIVILIANS: JKLF
- Hold special classes to compensate losses: Peerzada
- Vohra deputes mountaineering team to assist Yatris
- SASB sanctions relief
- Curfew betrays NC’s anti-people mindset: Jama’at
- JKBSH condoles demise
- Altaf reviews works in Kargil
- Mainstream parties shed crocodile tears: JKLF (R)
- Support Kashmir protests: NF to international community
- Vohra, Omar pay tributes to July 13 martyrs
- Carpenter ‘murdered’ in Pampore
- 3 injured in road mishap
- House damaged in fire
- 168 packets of expired milk seized
- Interview of Khudam-ul-Hujjaj on July 17
- PHQ revises schedule for SI interview
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, July 12: The Hurriyat Conference led by Syed Ali Shah Geelani on Tuesday said it would take out a rally to Martyrs’ graveyard at Iddgah. A statement issued by Hurriyat secretary general More
- Srinagar City
IT WAS REVOLT AGAINST ATROCITIES
ARIF SHAFI WANI
When 21 Kashmiris were massacred by Dogra soldiersSrinagar, July 12: It was revolt against atrocities on July 13, 1931 when people rose against the autocratic Dogra rule and protested against the prosecution More
Jammu, July 12: If the relentless heat waves have made lives of Jammuites miserable, frequent and long power-cuts by the Power Development Department (PDD) are just adding to their woes. As the tall More
- South Asia
Muzaffarabad, July 12: Members of Hizbul Mujahideen on Monday took out a protest rally against human rights violations by troopers in Kashmir. Dozens of Hizb activists and supporters carrying green More
Govt, GVK Dev Projects sign pact
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, July 12: J&K Power Development Department and M/s GVK Development Projects Limited have signed a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) for procurement of power from 690 MW Rattle Hydro Electric More