Transfers, posting in Economics and Statistics Deptt
Srinagar, July 22: The Government today ordered transfers and postings of I/C Joint Directors and I/C Deputy Directors of the Economics and Statistics (Gazetted) service.
Abdul Malik I/C JD, OSD with Minister of State R&B, Health and Medical Education has been transferred and posted as Chief Planning Officer, Varmul relieving Abdul Majid of additional charge.
Basharat Ahmed Makhdoomi I/C JD, CAPD and Transport Department Civil Secretariat has been transferred and posted as Chief Planning Officer Srinagar.
Sant Ram I/C Deputy Director, Directorate of Floriculture Jammu has been transferred and posted as CPO Samba.
Madan Lal I/C CPO Samba has been transferred and posted as DSEO Udhampur against available vacancy.
K K Abrol I/C Deputy Director, Directorate of Youth Services and Sports has been transferred and posted as Deputy Director, Directorate of Floriculture Jammu.
Abdul Aziz Malik I/C CPO Srinagar has been transferred and posted as I/C Deputy Director, Principal Chief Conservator of Forest relieving Z A Banday of the additional charge.
Dev Raj I/C Deputy Director, Labour Commissioner’s Office J&K will also hold the additional charge of Deputy Director (P&S) in the Directorate of Youth Services and Sports.
Muhammad Altaf Baba I/C DSEO Ganderbal has been transferred and posted as DSEO Srinagar against available vacancy.
Lastupdate on : Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- ‘No talks till killings, atrocities end’
- Govt using coercive methods: Hurriyat (M)
- Join protests: Hurriyat (G) to Imams, lawyers, doctors
- March to Khanqah today: Aasiya
- Swine Flu returns, 2 test positive
- Govt spends money to train outsiders
- Transfer Industry flourishes in R&B Department
- Sacked telecom distributors threaten hunger strike
- Vigilance books CAPD officials for food-grains fraud
- Exempt schools, colleges from strike: Hashim Qureshi
- All India Trade Test
- Transfers, posting in Economics and Statistics Deptt
- JKLF (R) condemns Mir’s arrest
- Rulers lack political initiative: DFP
- Pandits perform peace Yagya
- Cancel tender allotments of agencies: Tara
- Conf to discuss Valley situation from Aug 2
- Attention Pul candidates, supervisory staff
- Boy killed, 6 hurt in road mishaps
- Paramedical exam from July 31
- NPP for Governor’s rule in JK
- CKI distributes food packets
Mirwaiz refuses to hold deliberations with track-II team
ARIF SHAFI WANI
Srinagar, July 21: The Chairman of Hurriyat (M) Mirwaiz Umar Farooq on Thursday refused to hold deliberations with a team of political observers from New Delhi saying, killings and talks can’t go together More
- Srinagar City
It wasn’t so dirty in ‘70s and ‘80s, recaps former Inspector General of Police Abdul Rashid Khan while suggesting measures to improve the summer capital and learn lessons from places like Leh
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar City once known as the Venice of the East, ranks at 420 among the 423 cities of the country, in sanitation, thereby achieving the distinction of being the 4th dirtiest City of More
RCC SEEKS MORE FUNDS FROM CENTRE
Jammu, July 22: In what could send alarm bells ringing, the Regional Cancer Centre at Government Medical College here has registered nearly 700 cancer patients in past six months, majority of whom belongs More
Students, employees, housewives seek rollback
Jammu, July 22: The recent passenger fare hike has evoked strong public reaction here with people accusing the government of succumbing to the pressure from private transporters. Large sections More