Bar press conference today
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, May 28: The High Court Bar Association is releasing a report about damages done to houses during Sopur encounter, in a press conference on Monday at Sadder Court at 12 noon.
The team has recorded the statements of all affected persons whose houses have been razed to ground by the forces during and after the encounter. The Bar has compiled a detailed report based on the statements of the affected.
The Bar team comprising president HCBA Mian Abdul Qayoom, vice-president Ejaz Bedar, Mufti Meraj Din, Muhammad Amin Bhat, Manzoor Ahmad Dar, Rafiq Ahmad Joo, Arshad Andrabi, Naveed Ahmad Mir, Shabir Ahmad Budoo and Mian Muzaffer had detailed interaction with the victims during their visit to Sopur on Sunday.
Lastupdate on : Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Mon, 1 Mar 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM NEWS
- Resolve Kashmir issue first: PDP
- Seek freedom like Geelani: Sagar to PDP
- 12 yrs on, in charge lecturers await confirmation
- Kulgam shuts amid protests
- Pakistan ready for composite dialogue: FO
- PIL seeks police, legal reforms
- Maharashtra, JK top list of police vacancies
- Aspirants for form submission facility in KU’s north campus
- Nayeem Khan shifted to Srinagar jail
- Haripora villagers seek renaming of PTS Manigam
- Electrical Engineers call for PDD revamp
- Bar press conference today
- Dera rampage: Tension in Punjab, Haryana
- Pak will have to fight war if India doesn’t talk: Saeed
- Ahead of talks, NSCN-IM sticks to sovereignty demand
- Couple held for duping
With little time left to spend Rs 2 crore granted by Chief Minister, authorities want to beautify erstwhile Palladium Cinema surroundings by landscaping main road.
Srinagar, Feb 28: At a time when road widening is being seen as a lasting solution to traffic congestion, the authorities have planned exactly the opposite for the City centre of Lal Chowk. Under More
GK NEWS NETWORK
Jammu, Feb 28: The Peoples Democratic Party today said the party’s self-rule proposal was the only viable solution to the Kashmir problem as it aimed at addressing both internal and external dimensions More
Srinagar, Feb 28: Peoples Democratic Party, the largest opposition party in the state assembly, said Sunday no problem would be solved unless the Kashmir issue was resolved.“We have to go to the genesis More
- GK Business
Srinagar, Feb 28: Indian Carpet Expo at Delhi has been hailed by the Valley carpet traders saying it was a great opportunity for them to sell their products. According to the traders,who talked to Greater More