Urs of Hazrat Sheikh-ul-Alam (RA) from today
Budgam, Oct 3: The Government has released additional Rs.3 crores for the construction of Khankha-e-Fezpanah at Chrar-e- Sharief which is in final stage of completion.
This was stated by the DDC Budgam, Muhammad Rafi on the instructions of Finance Minister, Abdul Rahim Rather after visiting the shrine for finalizing arrangements of annual Urs of revered Sofi Saint, Hazrat Sheikh-ul-Alam (RA) commencing for October 4 to 8.
He asked the engineers to complete the Hamam before winter and said five health centres would be set up enroute the Shrine for providing medical facilities to the pilgrims.
He also announced an additional one kg of sugar during the current month to the rationees of the town.
Lastupdate on : Sun, 3 Oct 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sun, 3 Oct 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Mon, 4 Oct 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- America should impress upon India, Pak to resolve Kashmir: Malik
- Kashmir’s natural resources being exploited: Geelani
- Man held for ‘murdering’ wife
- Tarigami for relief to Sanghaldan residents
- Islamabad town without water
- RACE AGAINST TIME
- NC-led govt draws sadistic pleasure by imposing curfews: Mehbooba
- In red, expenses of CCB Islamabad mounting
- CNTEA condoles demise
- Peace imperative for resolution of Kashmir: Youth Cong
- Urs of Hazrat Sheikh-ul-Alam (RA) from today
Meets US embassy officials says Kashmir turned into jail
ARIF SHAFI WANI
Srinagar, Oct 3: Ahead of the United States President, Barrack Obama’s scheduled visit to India next month, two officials from the American Embassy in New Delhi on Sunday met the Jammu Kashmir Liberation More
Ramsoo, Oct. 3: In an apparent move to counter the sitting MLA, two political rivals and former Members Legislative Assembly (MLA) have joined hands and announced formation of Banihal Development Front More
Kotli, (AJK) Oct 3: Speakers representing different schools of thought on Sunday condemned the atrocities committed by armed troops on Kashmiris and called upon the international community to exert pressure More