Islamabad, Sept 25: Pakistan hailed the Indian offer regarding talks on Kashmir, Geo News reported Saturday.
The Pakistani Foreign Office, while reacting to Indian demand of unconditional negotiations for resolution of Kashmir issue, said Pakistan has always stressed on the fruitful and unqualified negotiations.
Talking to Geo News, the Foreign Office spokesman Abdul Basit said Pakistan never made the dialogues with India conditional and always stressed on the resolution of Kashmir issue through bilateral talks.
Pakistan wants continuity of negotiations with India and these should be composite and fruitful as well, he added.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 26 Sep 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM FRONTPAGE
- Delhi unveils new Kashmir initiative
- Omar welcomes
- Ready to sit with Pak on Kashmir: India
- Islamabad welcomes
- US concerned, not to get involved
- Geelani ups ante, releases protest calendar
- Will discuss: Hurriyat (M)
- Police swoop on ‘stone-pelters’ to facilitate normalcy
- Clampdown hampers judicial probe
- Govt remembers school Chalo obligation
- Hajj Flights: Soz seeks MEA intervention
- Curfew hits harvesting
- Youth wounded in CRPF firing
- Islamabad Killings: Cop identified
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Sept 25: The Government yet again imposed curfew on Saturday to counter Syed Ali Shah Geelani’s call for a normal day. The restrictions were however eased in the city for the later half of the More