Hurriyat (M) to meet today
Srinagar, Sept 27: The Hurriyat (M) Executive Council will meet on Monday to discuss the 8-point package of New Delhi and prevailing situation in the Valley.
Hurriyat insiders said the conglomerate is likely to reiterate implementation of its longstanding demand including demilitarization, release of all the Kashmiris detainees and revocation of AFSPA.
Lastupdate on : Sun, 26 Sep 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sun, 26 Sep 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Mon, 27 Sep 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Tangmarg recollects 'doomsday'
- CRPF USING NON-LETHAL METHODS: DG
- Hurriyat (M) to meet today
- Azadi only solution for Kashmir: JKLF
- Police release Facebook user
- Mixed response from mainstream parties
- Proposals an eyewash: JKLF (R)
- IGNOU, SSC exams register thin attendance
- Air Force man, youth die in valley
UMER MAQBOOL DAR
Tangmarg Sept 26: Fear is writ large on the faces of residents of this picturesque north Kashmir town where five unarmed protesters were killed and more than 50 wounded in forces firing earlier this month More
Brute force used in Kashmir since June: FO spokesman
REZAUL H LASKAR\PTI
Islamabad, Sept 26: Heightening its rhetoric, Pakistan today asked New Delhi to change its "inflexible" policy on Kashmir, claiming that the state is not an integral part of India and the issue cannot More