Forest deptt clarifies
Srinagar: The Forest department Saturday clarified that they were facing timber smuggling problems only at Kandi Range of Kamraj and Rafiabad Range of Langate Forest Division.
The Conservator of Forests, Kashmir North Circle Sopur, refuting the report that there was timber smuggling unabated in Kupwara.
However, he in a statement added that some unscrupulous elements were active in some places.
He said the department was taking all the measures to control the smuggling menace in the Kandi and Rafiabad Ranges of Forest Division.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 4 Sep 2010 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 4 Sep 2010 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 5 Sep 2010 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- JK BANK LOST RACE WITH PEERS IN LAST 5-YRS: KHAN
- Govt ready for any option to resolve issues: Sagar
- Army violated SOP: Officials
- Flight disruption hits Cargo
- SpiceJet to operate from today
- Cholera-hit Budgam recorded 7 deaths in recent days
- Gang of burglars busted in Bandipora
- Govt to appoint 4132 docs, paramedics: Chib
- Mir Saifullah’s demise widely mourned
- HC reserves judgement
- Environment park coming up at Kijpora
- Typhoid fever grips Boniyar
- ‘Widen Chrari-Sharief Road’
- Forest deptt clarifies
- ICICI (P) open today
- Dr Qazi recuperating
- Dilawar, Bukhari condole
‘Its profits should have been more than Rs 1000 cr last fiscal’
Srinagar, Sept 4: Former Chairman J&K Bank, M Y Khan today said the J&K Bank had achieved less growth under the leadership of his successor Dr Haseeb Drabu than what it had attained during his More