Kejriwal victim of fake twitter
PRESS TRUST OF INDIA
New Delhi, Aug 22: Arvind Kejriwal, a key associate of Anna Hazare, appears to have become the latest victim of cyber fraud with at least four fake 'Twitter' accounts being created in his name.
The fake accounts came to light when Kejriwal told media persons at Ramlila Maidan, where Hazare is on an indefinite fast, not to get misled by twitter messages in his name.
"I have no twitter account in my name. I want to say someone has opened a twitter account in my name and is tweeting. I have no such account," he said.
Two twitter accounts are active -- iKejriwal and Arvind_Kejriwal -- updating people about the happenings and were bearing his photographs. Two more twitter accounts in his name were also detected.
The account iKejriwal has 609 followers while the account holder is following his 19 people, including Team Anna member Kiran Bedi. The account has the latest update at 2pm. The Arvind_Kejriwal account has 684 followers and is following three persons.
Lastupdate on : Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Tue, 23 Aug 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM NEWS
- Ď2 job schemes for JK youth to bring them to mainstreamí
- 41 pilgrims killed as tractor-trolley overturns in UP
- Fervour marks Janmashtami celebrations
- UNC launches economic blockade of NH 39 and NH 53 in Manipur
- Make public docs related to whistle blower's harassment: CIC
- Open for debate on Lokpal bill: PM
- Anna ready to speak to Rahul, PMO or Chavan
- Clerics ask Muslims to back Anna
- 'Bill to provide legal teeth to grievance redressal'
- Kejriwal victim of fake twitter
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Aug 22: The Chairman of Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front Muhammad Yasin Malik on Monday announced that the Front would very soon file a Public Interest Litigation in the Supreme Court regarding More
- Srinagar City
Facility to prove boon for tourism sector: CM
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Aug 22: Chief Minister, Omar Abdullah inaugurated Floating Post Office-cum-Museum and flagged off Srinagar-Shopian Mail Van here Monday evening, facilities created by the Post and Telegraph Department More