6-day KVK training program concludes
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Dec 13: A 6-day training programme on “Commercial Floriculture” held by Krishi Vigyan Kendra Budgam concluded today. The programme was aimed to boost the commercial floriculture business in various pockets of the district.
The programme was conducted in collaboration with Department of Floriculture Budgam.
In all 31 trainees participated in the programme who received technical knowhow about various aspects of commercial floriculture.
The participants during the programme were acquainted with commercial cultivation of cut flowers, seed production techniques, post harvest management, value addition and nursery management.
The KVK during the programme utilized the services of scientists from division of floriculture medicinal and aromatic plants.
Lastupdate on : Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Wed, 14 Dec 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- Finnish delegation keen to invest in JK’s energy, infra sectors
- FCIK invited to Indo-Finnish Business Forum
- Slathia, Ruhullah review progress of IT Park
- Aryans lines up for Nursing,Polytechnic Colleges
- 6-day KVK training program concludes
- JK submits `150 cr plan to Centre
- ‘Govt committed to facilitate cross LoC traders’
- Inflation may come down to 7 pc
- Traders’ bodies demand increase in export incentives
- Agriculture official suspended
- SRM Uni offers 197 programs
‘Entire JK disturbed area’
Srinagar, Dec 13: A day after army said that Disturbed Area Act (DAA) had no relation with controversial Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA), legal experts rebuffed the claim on Tuesday saying “All More
- Srinagar City
At a time when attack on Law minister has put security agencies on tenterhooks, threat from the wild has added to their worries
Srinagar, Dec 13: At a time when security has been beefed up in the summer Capital following a deadly attack on state’s Law Minister, a threat from the wild has furthered the concern of security agencies More
Kotranka (Rajouri), Dec 13: Peoples Democratic Party president Mehbooba Mufti said the areas like Poonch, Rajouri and the Chenab Valley have been kept at the tail end of development process deliberately More