Hyundai to increase car prices from Jan ‘12
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Dec 20: Hyundai Motor India Ltd, second largest car manufacturer in India, today said it will increase prices of all its models from January, 2012.
“We are in the process of working out the specific increase on the various models,” said Arvind Saxena -Director Marketing and Sales, Hyundai Motor India Ltd in an e-mail to Greater Kashmir.
About the quantum of increase, Sexana said: Broadly the hike will be 1.5 to 2 per cent across all models.
Sexana said: “The pressure of rising inflation, higher fuel costs and sharp rupee depreciation have compelled us to look at a price increase on our models.”
“All these factors have now made it very difficult for us to absorb the rising costs,” he added.
Sexana said the price increase will come into effect in January 2012.
Lastupdate on : Tue, 20 Dec 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Tue, 20 Dec 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Wed, 21 Dec 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- ‘Oil companies violating RGGLV norms in Valley'
- Agriculture backbone of our economy: Speaker
- Employment fair inaugurated
- Farmers’ group proceeds on inter-state tour
- Stakeholders told to avail benefit
- Proposed ventures to create 2500 jobs in Valley
- Hyundai to increase car prices from Jan ‘12
- RBI penalises 19 banks for flouting derivative norms
- Akhoon reviews stock, supply position
- Hayat-The life opens health club at Nigeen
- UTI Mutual Fund initiates Swatantra
Family alleges negligence, Police register case
Sopore, Dec 20: The death of a new born baby at maternity and childcare hospital in this north Kashmir town triggered protests from her family following which police lodged an FIR in the case. Amina More
- Srinagar City
Srinagar victim of gross neglect, vision deficiency and misgovernance: Mattoo
Srinagar, Dec 20: Claiming that his party has come up with a comprehensive set of solutions for the Srinagarties, People’s Conference, District President for Srinagar, Junaid Azim Mattu on Thursday More
Doda/Thatri, Dec 20: Minister for PHE, Irrigation and Flood Control, Taj Mohiuddin on Tuesday said that Jammu & Kashmir would get its share of water from Punjab. “For the first time in 30 years More