Sub-zero temp in Kashmir
PRESS TRUST OF INDIA
Srinagar, Dec 4: Several places in Kashmir Valley today witnessed chilling cold as mercury slipped under sub-zero level in many places.
Mercury in Leh district in Ladakh region also slipped to minus 10.5 degree Celsius, MeT officials said.
Srinagar city recorded a minimum of minus 1.2 deg C, a dip of 0.8 deg as compared to yesterday.
Pahalgam recorded minus 3.4 deg C, while the skiing resort of Gulmarg registered minus 3.0 deg C.
Qazigund recorded a minimum of minus 2.4 deg C, while it was minus 1.4 deg C in Kupwara.
Lastupdate on : Sun, 4 Dec 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Mon, 5 Dec 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM FRONTPAGE
- Muharram procession foiled
- ED books bank manager in fake currency scam
- ‘What Mehbooba meant by honourable exit’
- Pakistan to revise policies on key national issues
- Hillary Clinton calls Gilani
- Sheikh Abdullah's 106th birth anniversary today
- Failure of Government to submit RFD irks Centre
- ‘Hue and cry over AFSPA a drama’
- OVER-CROWDING HITS CENTRAL JAIL SRINAGAR
- Protect cultural heritage in all regions of JK: Karan Singh
- Sub-zero temp in Kashmir
4000 souls without doctors, roads, transport
GLORIOUS PAST, GLOOMY PRESENT
UMER MAQBOOL Parihaspora (Pattan), Dec 4: While age-old monuments in this north Kashmir village reflect its magnificent past, the lack of basic amenities signifies its dismal picture at present. & More
- Srinagar City
While state government claims extra attention is being paid towards Shahr-e-Khaas development, this historic market sans attention
SYED IMRAN ALI HAMDANI
Srinagar, Dec 4: Once famed Zaina Kadal market, which used to be abuzz with business activities is struggling for existence due to apparent neglect towards this Shahr-e-Khaas area. The market, as More