7 hurt in road mishaps
Srinagar: Seven persons were wounded in separate road accidents across the Valley.
A Beacon vehicle (09C19856) collided with a car (JK05B-1307) at Kanispora Baramulla injuring Muhammad Ashraf Ganaie son of Ghulam Muhammad of Krankshawan Sopore.
An Army vehicle (040161111X) hit and injured a boy, Yawar Gulzar Mir son of Muhammad Gulzar Mir of Trehgam at Main Chowk Trehgam, Kupwara, police said, adding the driver had been arrested and vehicle seized.
Three persons were wounded when their motorcycle (JKG-0273) collided with a car (JK04A-3442) at Humhama, Budgam, police said adding the wounded had been hospitalized.
In another incident, a vehicle (JK13-1261) hit and injured Mugli wife of Abdul Wahab Wagay and her daughter Shazia near Pahoo Kakapora, Pulwama, police said, adding the mother daughter duo had been hospitalized and vehicle seized.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 11 Jun 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 12 Jun 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Reveal names of KP leaders: APMCC to Omar
- I salute Kashmiris for offering sacrifices: Dr Beg
- Accession with India conditional: NC
- SDH Bandipora, other health centres lack anti-rabies vaccine
- Fertilizers shortage hit Bandipora; govt indifferent
- Mehbooba rejects CM’s ‘seasonal calendar’ for rights activists
- Samoon finalizes Amarnath Yatra arrangements
- Bar seeks impartial probe in 2010 unrest killings
- 7 hurt in road mishaps
- PM’s package for KP’s rehabilitation cruel joke: Bazaz
- Come clean on Ansari’s assertion: Omar to separatists
- CM lays foundation of KHS building
- Govt constitutes teams to curb overloading on Sgr-Leh Highway
- Ruhullah lays foundation of 2-road projects in Budgam
- IFS probationers participate in ‘tree talk’
- LEOPARD KILLS MINOR
SHRINE BILL CONTROVERSY
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, June 11: All Parties Migrants Coordination Committee (APMCC) has asked the Chief Minister Omar Abdullah to divulge the names of those leaders who had lobbied against the passing of Temples and More
- Srinagar City
NC pays tribues
MANZOOR UL HASSAN
Srinagar, June 11: Paying rich tribute to its senior leaders Muhammad Afzal Beg and Ghulam Mohi-ud-Din Shah on their death anniversaries, the National Conference (NC) Saturday called them “pillars of the More
GETS ANTICIPATORY BAIL
Jammu, June 11: A local court here Saturday granted anticipatory bail to commissioner secretary Revenue, Aijaz Iqbal in a graft case registered against him by the State Vigilance Organisation. According More
Srinagar: Dukhtaran-e-Millat has paid glowing tributes to all the martyrs including Tufail Mattoo. In a statement, it said a meeting was held on Saturday with party’s acting chief, Riffat Fatima More
Govt to develop new coal mine with 6000 MT annual prod in the area
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, June 11: Minister for Industries and Commerce, S S Slathia has said the government shall develop a new coal mine at Badhog, Kalakote envisaging about 6000 MT annual production to achieve self More