FLAME offers scholarship to 2 Kashmiri students
Srinagar: Foundation for Liberal and Management Education (FLAME) founder and chairman, Parag Shah today offered scholarship to two students from Kashmir in his institution.
Delivering a lecture ‘Paradigm of Social Leadership’ at the Chinar Auditorium of BB Cantonment, Shah narrated his experience touching the aspect of what constitutes the social enterprise; the importance of culture and the aspirations and values of the people, a defence communiqué said.
15 Corp Commander, Lt Gen SA Hasnain, in his address spoke on the holistic perception and changing paradigms in the Valley and its positive impact on the people, it said.
GOC elaborated on numerous initiatives on the anvil for the students of Kashmir with FLAME, it added.
Prominent civil citizens, academicians, members of the media and students from Kashmir and Islamic University were present, it added.
Lastupdate on : Fri, 3 Jun 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Fri, 3 Jun 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sat, 4 Jun 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Kashmir Committee meets Nayeem, Shah, Mir ors
- Make strenuous efforts to book culprit: Court tells SIT
- Pak civil society for peace with India: Soz
- 2 killed, 7 hurt in road mishaps
- Burglary case solved, 4 arrested
- FLAME offers scholarship to 2 Kashmiri students
- CM for conservation of water bodies
- Leh raids reflect anarchy in JK: Mehbooba Mufti
- B'pora-Sgr road project awaits Govt nod
- Nasir Aslam for modernization of fire services
- Resolve Kashmir: JKSM
- Rajya Sabha deputy chairman reviews development schemes
- Prepare cluster dev schemes for artisans: CS
- ‘Tulmulla stream turns into garbage dump’
- Panchayats will guide JK to prosperity: Mehboob Beg
‘SEPARATISTS FOR PEACEFUL RESOLUTION OF K-ISSUE’
Srinagar, June 3: The Kashmir Committee on Friday met various separatist leaders here and discussed the Kashmir issue threadbare. Continuing their mission Kashmir, the four member panel on second More
- Srinagar City
SYED IMRAN ALI HAMDANI
Srinagar, June 3: In mid ‘90s government removed shops from a market, popularly known as Cheap Market, at Jehangir Chowk, with an assurance that the affected would be relocated. Around two decades on, More
Cultural Groups, NGOs To Launch Awareness Campaign
GK NEWS NETWORK
Jammu, June 3: With the detection of increasing number of AIDS cases from rural areas of Jammu and Kashmir, the Government has decided to involve cultural organizations and theatre groups to create awareness More
Srinagar, June 3: Prof. (Dr) Showkat Ali Zargar today assumed the charge as director, Sher-e-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), Soura. In a communiqué, SKIMS said, Prof. Showkat Ali Zargar More
Interest-fee transactions gaining popularity at rapid pace: VC KU
Srinagar, June 3: Vice chancellor, Kashmir University, Prof Talat Ahmad today said the Islamic banking and insurance has registered a 10 to 15 per cent annual growth during last decade. He said the More