Khawaja Garib Nawaz Trust organises seminar
Srinagar, Oct 31: Khawaja Garib Nawaz Trust today organized a literary cum religious seminar at S.P. College here.
The seminar was chaired by Grand Mufti of the State, Mufti Bashir-u-Din. The Grand Mufti highlighted the objectives of the Conference. He asked the people particularly youth to follow teachings of Islam as preached by Khawaja Garib Nawaz and maintain harmony and brotherhood.
On the occasion, the Chairman of the Trust, Muhammad Afaq Chesti highlighted achievements of the trust.
The scholars and intellectuals who spoke on the occasion included Prof. Tayoob Shah Kamili, Peerzada Akhzar Hussain, Riyaz-ul-Haq Noorabadi, Khawaja Farooq Renzushah, Prof. Abdul Rehman War Sahib, Bilal Ahmad Kirmani, Showkat Hussain Keng, Dr. Javaid Iqbal Shah, Riyaz Ahmad Bukhari, Peerzada Shahid Maqdoomi, G.M. Shahnoorani Naqashbandi, Maulana Naqeeb Sahib, Dr. Muhammad Zahoor Chesti and Gulzar Ahmad.
Lastupdate on : Mon, 31 Oct 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Tue, 1 Nov 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Kupwara villagers seek bridge construction over Balhama Nallah
- Jamiat-e-Ahlihadees throws open cancer pharmacy for patients
- KU students protest NSUI tour programme
- HC sets aside Single Bench order
- Rich tributes paid to Dr Ali Jan
- 'R&B deptt executes 30 works without tenders'
- Police Register Case
- IRIA condoles demise
- Psychosomatic disorders need to be addressed in Kashmir: Prof Sofi
- +2 Lecturers’ Forum satisfied over conduct of class 12th exam
- Physics paper out of syllabus: Students
- Abducted teenage boy found dead
- Court sentences tipper driver to 2 yrs imprisonment
- Geelani expresses solidarity with Sikh community
- RTI Workshop for PIOs held at IMPA
- Safeguard future of youth: Mir
- Court sentences accused to 7 and 5 years imprisonment
- Div Com reviews Eid arrangements
- Polytechnic Colleges to come up in all districts: Rather
- Victim’s family refuses ‘blood money’
- Khawaja Garib Nawaz Trust organises seminar
Kupwara, Oct 31: The inhabitants of Kanibhack, Khan Basti and Mughal Patti here are up in arms against the government for its failure to construct a bridge over Balhama Nallah. The residents More
- Srinagar City
GK CITY REPORTER
Srinagar, Oct 31: In a bid to avoid traffic mess close to Eid-ul-Azha, people seem to be preparing well ahead of time by thronging the City centre markets for the festive shopping. Even though the More
Soldier Accused Of Planting IED
Jammu, Oct 31: Amid controversy over Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA), Jammu and Kashmir High Court Monday stayed the execution of warrants against a solider, booked by the police for allegedly More
- South Asia
Kandahar, Oct 31: Suicide attackers today blew up a truck bomb and raided UN and US charity offices in Kandahar city, killing five Afghans in the latest major attack on American interests in Afghanistan More