1 hurt in road mishap
Srinagar, Nov 12: A person was injured in a road mishap at Magam in Budgam district today.
A police spokesman said a Sumo (JK05B-6683) hit a Motorcycle (JK04A-6676) at Kawoosa Magam resulting in injuries to Motorcyclist Constable Abdul Rashid (Belt No.829/IR 2nd Bn,) son of Habibullah, resident of Badran Magam.
The injured was shifted to SKIMS, Soura for treatment. The driver along with vehicle fled away from the spot. Police has registered a case in this regard.
RECODEX, CHARAS SEIZED
Meanwhile, the spokesman said Bijbehara Police recovered 710 bottles of Recodex from the possession of Parvaiz Ahmad Dar and Javaid Ahmad Dar residents of Nowpora near Arwani at Kharpora crossing. Police has registered a case in this regard.
He said police recovered 5 kilograms of charas from the possession of Ishfaq Hussain Malik resident of Arwani.
HOUSE DAMAGED IN FIRE
Police said fire broke out in the residential house of Ghulam Ahmad Bhat son of Abdul Aziz resident of Pandithpora, Tangmarg. The house was completely damaged in the incident. No loss of life or injury was reported in the incident.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 12 Nov 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 13 Nov 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Govt gears up to check traffic snarls on Sgr-Jammu highway
- 1 hurt in road mishap
- Film on Kashmiri architecture to be screened in Kolkata
- Azam Inqilabi’s Panorama hits stands
- Court fixes Feb 11 as next date of hearing
- Couldn’t live up to expectations of party president: Dr Kamaal
- ‘Army general’s utterance vindicates Kashmiris claims’
- Granting MFN status to India makes no difference to K-issue: Asiya
- Quit NC to prove your sincerity: Er Rasheed to Dr Kamaal
- Govt committed to restore Wullar: Altaf
- Court reserves order on bail plea of ‘drug peddlers’
- Army confirms soldier’s presence in Geelani rally
DECIDES TO SET UP JOINT CONTROL ROOMS AT QAZIGUND, JAWAHAR TUNNEL, BANIHAL
Srinagar, Nov 12: In a bid to ensure smooth flow of traffic on the Srinagar-Jammu highway during winter, Government has decided to set up Joint Control Rooms at Qazigund, Jawahar Tunnel and Banihal.   More
- Srinagar City
US based troupe performs on solar power
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Nov 12: Applauded by a throng of enthusiastic students, a New York rock band, which uses solar energy to power its performances, spread the message of environmental awareness and conservation More