Malik calls for creating vibrant educational system
Shopian, Nov 29: The Minister for Higher Education Abdul Gani Malik Tuesday called for working on capacity building and creating vibrant educational system which would prove beneficial for human resource development.
“Educational and other developmental schemes need to be implemented in letter and spirit with focus on meeting cent percent targets,” Malik said while addressing a gathering on the second day function of Bharat Nirman Public Information Campaign at Sports here.
Malik urged people to avail benefits under welfare schemes particularly flagship programmes and Bharat Nirman rural development components.
Hailing initiative of PIB in reaching out to common people in rural and far flung areas with awareness about flagship programmes, the minister said that Panchayati Raj institutions need to play pro-active role in taking benefits of welfare schemes at the doorsteps of underprivileged and marginalized rural populace.
Lastupdate on : Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Wed, 30 Nov 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Produce detention records of detainees: Court to DMs
- Punjab Police unleashes terror on highway
- Police committed to maintain law and order in Valley: DGP
- Amending CrPC, RPC can prove detrimental: Hakim Yaseen
- Hajin families seek release of sons
- Minor among 2 killed, 6 hurt in mishaps
- NATO attack on Pakistani soldiers alarming: Geelani
- IGNOU term exam from December 1
- Nayeem cautions govt against proposed amendments
- Youm-e-Hussain (AS) held
- JKEEU hails ex-gratia relief announcement
- Malik calls for creating vibrant educational system
- Civil society group threatens to move court
- SPCB adhoc employees appeal for regularization
‘In Case Of Default Remain Personally Present On Next Hearing’
D A RASHID
Srinagar, Nov 29: High Court on Tuesday asked two District Magistrates (DMs) to produce detention records of two detainees failing which they have to be present in the court on the next date of hearings More
- Srinagar City
MMU pronounces dos and don’ts; Mirwaiz Umar, Moulana Rehmatullah to head review committee
Srinagar, Nov 29: A clergy meeting in this summer Capital Tuesday called for an immediate halt on any practice, in schools or other educational institutions, which go against the religious principles of More
HC directs to keep order in abeyance
GK NEWS NETWORK
Jammu, Nov 29: Jammu and Kashmir High Court today directed the state to keep the controversial order diverting the direct quota of lawyers into higher judiciary into promotional quota in abeyance till More