4 PSA detainees released
Srinagar, Nov 5: According to the Home department, orders have been issued for the release of four detainees lodged in different jails under Public Safety Act on the occasion of Eid.
An official statement said Gulzar Ahmad Shah son of Abdul Ahad of Gulshanabad Chrar-e-Sharief, Budgam, Bashir Ahmad Bhat son of Ghulam Mohi-ud-Din of Choon Pathpora, Budgam, Bilal Ahmad Sofi son of Bashir Ahmad Sofi of Drangbal Pampore, Pulwama and Farooq Ahmad Sheikh son of Abdul Gani of Jageer Baramulla.
“Their release is temporary for three months subject to that they enter into a bond with two sureties by parents and at least one respectable persons for due observance of the conditions specified in the directions.
They will not indulge in any activity prejudicial to the sovereignty and security of the State/law and order and he will behave as a good citizen of the country. They will not leave the jurisdiction of District Magistrate concerned without permission,” the statement added.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 5 Nov 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 5 Nov 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 6 Nov 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Incarcerated Asiya, Dr Qasim’s kids face bleak future
- Asiya admitted to SKIMS Soura
- 16 children released on Eid eve
- 4 PSA detainees released
- Eid rush brings cheer to markets but traders see drop in business
- Traffic jams haunt Eid shoppers
- CRPF organises blood donation camp
- Nandimarg road inaugurated
- BOSE south Kashmir campus gets Evaluation Centre
- Doctor alleges harassment by police
- KU to introduce course on ‘Sociology of Islam'
- Rich tributes paid to Dr Reshi
NO RELISHED DISH FOR LITTLE AHMAD THIS EID
ARIF SHAFI WANI
Srinagar, Nov 5: As children of his age would celebrate Eid-ul-Azha with their parents across the Valley, 12-year old Ahmad Bin Qasim will miss the cherished moment. He is not an orphan but is still More
- Srinagar City
GK CITY REPORTER
Srinagar, Nov 5: If you want to perform Qurbani on Eid ul Azha but find it difficult to get it personally done, here’s something that could solve your problem. Some City based organizations including orphanages More
- South Asia