Asiya admitted to SKIMS Soura
Srinagar: The incarcerated chief of Dukhtaran-e-Millat Syeda Asiya Andrabi was on Saturday shifted to SKIMS, Soura, here from Central Jail, Srinagar, for treatment.
“Owing to her serious illness Asiya has been admitted in SKIMS, Soura, for treatment. Her condition, according to doctors, is very critical. The doctors advised her colonoscopy and other several tests,” said a spokesperson of the DeM in a statement on Saturday, appealing people to pray for her speedy recuperation.
Meanwhile, the court, according to DeM statement, has extended Asiya’s remand to November 20.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 5 Nov 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 5 Nov 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 6 Nov 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Incarcerated Asiya, Dr Qasim’s kids face bleak future
- Asiya admitted to SKIMS Soura
- 16 children released on Eid eve
- 4 PSA detainees released
- Eid rush brings cheer to markets but traders see drop in business
- Traffic jams haunt Eid shoppers
- CRPF organises blood donation camp
- Nandimarg road inaugurated
- BOSE south Kashmir campus gets Evaluation Centre
- Doctor alleges harassment by police
- KU to introduce course on ‘Sociology of Islam'
- Rich tributes paid to Dr Reshi
NO RELISHED DISH FOR LITTLE AHMAD THIS EID
ARIF SHAFI WANI
Srinagar, Nov 5: As children of his age would celebrate Eid-ul-Azha with their parents across the Valley, 12-year old Ahmad Bin Qasim will miss the cherished moment. He is not an orphan but is still More
- Srinagar City
GK CITY REPORTER
Srinagar, Nov 5: If you want to perform Qurbani on Eid ul Azha but find it difficult to get it personally done, here’s something that could solve your problem. Some City based organizations including orphanages More
- South Asia