CRPF organises blood donation camp
Srinagar, Nov 5: Paramilitary CRPF on Saturday organized a blood donation camp here on the eve of its 72nd anniversary week.
Special Director General of CRPF Anirudh Uppal who inaugurated the camp said blood donation is a great service to the humanity
“It is a selfless service and we can save lives of others by donating our blood. CRPF is not lagging behind in this mission of saving human lives by donating their precious blood,” Uppal said.
He said 200 men of CRPF from Srinagar range will donate their blood at the camp. The special DG also gave away commendation certificates to the CRPF men and best battalion award on the occasion.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 5 Nov 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 5 Nov 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 6 Nov 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Incarcerated Asiya, Dr Qasim’s kids face bleak future
- Asiya admitted to SKIMS Soura
- 16 children released on Eid eve
- 4 PSA detainees released
- Eid rush brings cheer to markets but traders see drop in business
- Traffic jams haunt Eid shoppers
- CRPF organises blood donation camp
- Nandimarg road inaugurated
- BOSE south Kashmir campus gets Evaluation Centre
- Doctor alleges harassment by police
- KU to introduce course on ‘Sociology of Islam'
- Rich tributes paid to Dr Reshi
NO RELISHED DISH FOR LITTLE AHMAD THIS EID
ARIF SHAFI WANI
Srinagar, Nov 5: As children of his age would celebrate Eid-ul-Azha with their parents across the Valley, 12-year old Ahmad Bin Qasim will miss the cherished moment. He is not an orphan but is still More
- Srinagar City
GK CITY REPORTER
Srinagar, Nov 5: If you want to perform Qurbani on Eid ul Azha but find it difficult to get it personally done, here’s something that could solve your problem. Some City based organizations including orphanages More
- South Asia