Kashmir Life Line, Health Centre organizes rally
Srinagar, Oct 10: A Rally on Mental Health was drawn from Amar Singh College to Press Enclave here today by Kashmir Life Line and Health Centre, a British organization, working for welfare of Kashmir.
The students of College, volunteers, doctors, Psychologists participated in the rally.
Experts threw light on mental health, tension, frustration, somatisation and other related subjects on the occasion.
Later, an interactive session between students, teachers, doctors and counsellors was held, in which a significant debate was held for the control of social evils and mental behaviour of the people.
Pamphlets were distributed on the occasion on the subject, in which help line No. 18004202020.
Lastupdate on : Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Mon, 10 Oct 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Tue, 11 Oct 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- NIT students protest ‘denial’ of basic amenities
- Kunzer girl’s murder solved, man held
- ‘Wattepaed’ selected for NSD theatre fest
- Man killed, 2 injured in road accidents
- Kashmir Life Line, Health Centre organizes rally
- Bhand Pather workshop ends
- GMC principal dedicates ambulances,trolleys to B&J hospital
- Bhat elected district president PTLF Baramulla
- Agas bereaved
- Sufficient funds available to execute Muharram arrangements: Ruhullah
- Kamaal takes on Mehbooba
- Accused to be formally charged on Oct 24: Court
- APDP chairperson attends Dublin Platform
- Governor inaugurates All India Conference on Library Vision 2020
- B'pora family on verge of starvation
- Govt delays investigation in Nazim Rashid’s killing: Hurriyat (G)
- Govt forgets Manigah village in Kupwara
- Sagar for speedy upgradation of judicial infrastructure
- Address declining female sex ratio in JK: Dr Syeda
- +2 lecturers meet DSEK, raises issues
'Institute headless since 2003, sans internet connection '
Srinagar, Oct 10: Outraged at “denial of basic amenities,” students of National Institute of Technology (NIT) here staged a protest inside the campus on Monday. They alleged that institute sans basic More
- Srinagar City
This trendy hangout is beyond a routine fast food joint. Here variety comes in style from leading brands like Go! Chaatzz and CCD, at an ambience as enjoyable as plush heels of Suleiman Hills
IF you are a food lover who wants to relish a cup of globally branded coffee, or enjoy some non-veg barbeque stuff, or wanna have some fresh peppy vegetarian Chaat followed by some hygienically prepared More
Muzaffarabad, Oct 10: Kashmiri leaders hailing from both sides of Line of Control (LoC) on Monday urged the international community to shun its “policy of indifference” towards Kashmir and take effective More
- South Asia
REZAUL H LASKAR/PTI
Islamabad, Oct 10: The Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan has indicated that it is willing to talk to the government but will seek mediation by countries like Saudi Arabia if it receives formal offers to hold peace More
Cairo, Oct 10: At least 25 people, including three soldiers, were killed in deadly clashes between Christians, Muslims and security forces today in the Egyptian capital, the worst unrest since the uprising More