KU holds entrepreneurship awareness programme
Srinagar, Oct 13: The Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC) of Kashmir University today organized a day-long workshop “Entrepreneurship Awareness Programme (EAC)” at Government Degree College, Uttersoo, Islamabad (Anantnag).
About 200 participants comprising students, entrepreneurs and innovators from various degree colleges of Kashmir attended the workshop.
Prof G Mohiuddin Bhat, Advisor EDC, KU said the workshop was aimed to create awareness about entrepreneurial opportunities available to the qualified unemployed youth of the Valley and sensitize them to become job providers instead of job seekers.
The experts deliberated on the scope of entrepreneurship and technology innovation in Kashmir and responded to queries raised by the participants.
Prof G M Bhat, Director USIC & Advisor EDC asked the youth to make technology-based entrepreneurship as their career.
Lastupdate on : Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Fri, 14 Oct 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- Hyundai rolls out ‘Eon’ at Srinagar
- KCCI discusses JK's investment scenario with US embassy representative
- 2 pc interest subvention extended
- Vodafone launches ‘Campus Pack’ for students in JK
- RBI, JK Bank organise banking awareness programme
- Puri Oil Mills to hold free health camp
- RBI conducts TAFCUB meeting
- BlackBerry services restored after 3-day disruptions
- 3-day training programme on e-procurement inaugurated
- KU holds entrepreneurship awareness programme
Mainstream, separatists should join hands for prosperity of state: Beg
Islamabad (Anantnag), Oct 13: Expressing displeasure over the report submitted by New Delhi-appointed interlocutors, senior National Conference leader and parliamentarian, Ghulam Nabi Ratanpuri, today More
- Srinagar City
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Oct 13: Flagging off a rally on International Disaster Reduction Day, Divisional Commissioner, Kashmir Abdul Majid Mir stressed for starting of disaster preparedness programs at “each and every More
GK SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT
Jammu, Oct 13: In case internal emergency is clamped on the country anytime in the future it will not cause as much scare among people, political leaders and bureaucrats, including those in the police More