Puri Oil Mills to hold free health camp
Srinagar, Oct 13: Puri Oil Mills Limited shall shortly organise a free Heart Health Camp at Srinagar.
People from all walks of life can attend the Camp that shall offer free heart check-ups and medical advice on ways to maintain a healthy heart and avoid coronary artery disease (CAD).
A doctor and a dietician will be manning the camp to guide people on lifestyle issues, dietary pointers and other aspects that affect heart health.
For over seven decades now, Puri Oil Mills Limited has been championing the cause of traditional cold-pressed mustard oil as an edible oil that plays a key role in heart health in particular, and wellness in general, the company in a statement said.
Earlier, the company had organised a similar Heart Health Camp in Jammu. “The success of the initiative has prompted the company to revisit the initiative by holding the Camp in Srinagar,” it said.
Lastupdate on : Thu, 13 Oct 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Fri, 14 Oct 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- Hyundai rolls out ‘Eon’ at Srinagar
- KCCI discusses JK's investment scenario with US embassy representative
- 2 pc interest subvention extended
- Vodafone launches ‘Campus Pack’ for students in JK
- RBI, JK Bank organise banking awareness programme
- Puri Oil Mills to hold free health camp
- RBI conducts TAFCUB meeting
- BlackBerry services restored after 3-day disruptions
- 3-day training programme on e-procurement inaugurated
- KU holds entrepreneurship awareness programme
Mainstream, separatists should join hands for prosperity of state: Beg
Islamabad (Anantnag), Oct 13: Expressing displeasure over the report submitted by New Delhi-appointed interlocutors, senior National Conference leader and parliamentarian, Ghulam Nabi Ratanpuri, today More
- Srinagar City
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Oct 13: Flagging off a rally on International Disaster Reduction Day, Divisional Commissioner, Kashmir Abdul Majid Mir stressed for starting of disaster preparedness programs at “each and every More
GK SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT
Jammu, Oct 13: In case internal emergency is clamped on the country anytime in the future it will not cause as much scare among people, political leaders and bureaucrats, including those in the police More