Orientation prog for Munsiff, Sub Judges held
Srinagar, Sep 12: An Orientation programme regarding duties and functions of drawing and disbursing officers was today held at High Court Complex here.
The function was organized by J&K State Judicial Academy for Munsiffs and Sub Judges of Kashmir province.
Addressing the participants, Director, State Judicial Academy, Suresh Kumar Sharma impressed upon the Judicial Officers to update their knowledge about exercise the drawing and disbursing powers and become well conversant with provisions of Financial Code to exercise proper and effective control over the staff. He also informed the esteemed Judges about the endeavor of acting Chief Justice, Justice F.M. Ibrahim Kalifulla, Patron-in-Chief, Justice Mansoor Ahmad Mir, Judge In charge of the State Judicial Academy to make the academy as vibrant, effective and dynamic Institution to bring a qualitative improvement in the delivery of Justice System.
Resource person, (Retd Director, Accounts and Codes), M J Najjar in his training tips to Judges explained different provisions of Financial Code and exercising of their drawing and disbursing powers and properly maintaining of record.
He said the Judges should be sufficiently familiar with Financial Codes and accounts rules to keep an adequate check over the concern staff in the office under their control.
Meanwhile, the State Judicial Academy in its intensive drive to train and develop the skills of staff, the Bench Secretaries and newly appointed Readers of Jammu wing of High Court were also imparted necessary training skills at Jammu High Court complex.
Lastupdate on : Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Tue, 13 Sep 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Heads of northern states to meet in Srinagar
- Omar visits Zanskar
- ‘Steel benches purchased without tenders in hospitals’
- Suicidal Deaths Continue in Kashmir
- 32 injured in road mishaps
- LC consultative committee visits Pahalgam
- HC dismisses appeal of 2 candidates
- Revived SAC becomes functional
- Speaker chairs Press Advisory Committee meet
- Before TRC, put justice system in place: Tarigami
- 12 injured in clash at police recruitment rally
- 'Contribute towards state’s progress'
- Ahad Zargar remembered
- DIG Railways reviews security
- KU conference on good governance begins today
- JKLF (R) concerned over deaths in hospitals
- Orientation prog for Munsiff, Sub Judges held
- Post profile of award winners on website: Teachers to Govt
- NIT to conduct earthquake risk mgmt training
PC to chair Northern Zonal Council conclave on Sep 27
Srinagar, Sep 12: An important meeting of heads of the northern states here later this month to focus on key issues of common interests will provide JK government an opportunity to raise bar over long More
- Srinagar City
Work delayed, relocation of building structures halted for want of resources; relocated families allege discrimination
Srinagar, Sep 12: The much hyped Dalgate-Zakura road widening project is not able to bear fruits due to apparently faulty execution of the work, which is going on at “snail’s pace”. The widening is More