Post profile of award winners on website: Teachers to Govt
Srinagar, Sep 12: Teaching community of school education department has hailed the government for honouring the teachers with awards at state, district and zonal levels on September 5, 2011, in both Kashmir and Jammu divisions, appealing to the authorities to post on departmental website the profile along distinguished contributions of all the award winners.
A group of teachers and plus two lecturers on Monday told Greater Kashmir that awarding teachers with prizes every year has set a healthy and inspiring trend for new entrants in the school education department. “It will not only promote work culture in the department, but will also inspire the teachers with the zeal to do extra-ordinary works for the good of students and society on the whole so that they are eligible to win the awards,” said one of the members of delegation.
“We are new entrants in the department and we too wish to win awards. But we want to know about the eligibility criteria for it. So we appeal to the government especially the secretary school education, the director school Education, Kashmir, and the director school education, Jammu, to make the community aware about the profile along with distinguished contribution of all the state district award holders since 2003, in general and all the award takers of 2011 in particular through the departmental Website or newspapers,” they said, felicitating all the 2011 award winners.
Lastupdate on : Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Mon, 12 Sep 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Tue, 13 Sep 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Heads of northern states to meet in Srinagar
- Omar visits Zanskar
- ‘Steel benches purchased without tenders in hospitals’
- Suicidal Deaths Continue in Kashmir
- 32 injured in road mishaps
- LC consultative committee visits Pahalgam
- HC dismisses appeal of 2 candidates
- Revived SAC becomes functional
- Speaker chairs Press Advisory Committee meet
- Before TRC, put justice system in place: Tarigami
- 12 injured in clash at police recruitment rally
- 'Contribute towards state’s progress'
- Ahad Zargar remembered
- DIG Railways reviews security
- KU conference on good governance begins today
- JKLF (R) concerned over deaths in hospitals
- Orientation prog for Munsiff, Sub Judges held
- Post profile of award winners on website: Teachers to Govt
- NIT to conduct earthquake risk mgmt training
PC to chair Northern Zonal Council conclave on Sep 27
Srinagar, Sep 12: An important meeting of heads of the northern states here later this month to focus on key issues of common interests will provide JK government an opportunity to raise bar over long More
- Srinagar City
Work delayed, relocation of building structures halted for want of resources; relocated families allege discrimination
Srinagar, Sep 12: The much hyped Dalgate-Zakura road widening project is not able to bear fruits due to apparently faulty execution of the work, which is going on at “snail’s pace”. The widening is More