Hajj pilgrims’ vaccination
Ganderbal: According to the Additional Deputy Commissioner, Ganderbal, the vaccination of selected Hajj Pilgrims of District Ganderbal will be done at Sub-District Hospital Ganderbal (Duderhama) on October, 1 at 10:30 AM.
All the selected Hajj Pilgrims should attend the Sub-District Hospital Ganderbal for administering Quadrivalent Meningococcal Meningitis and Oral Polio Vaccine.
461 HAJJIS IMPARTED TRAINING
The one-day orientation programme for Hajj pilgrims of Kupwara district was conducted in Town Hall Kupwara.
The District Development Commissioner, Kupwara, Muhammad Shafi Rather presided over the training programme while Abdul Rashid Mir (Ex. Executive Officer) State Hajj Committee and Haji Abdul Rahim, In-charge Hajj section Kupwara imparted the necessary training to 461 selected Hajjis who are going to perform Hajj this year.
1350 PILGRIMS VACCINATED
The 3-day vaccination and polio immunization programme for the intending Hajj pilgrims of district Srinagar commenced at Hajj House, Bemina on Tuesday.
According to an official communiqué, 1350 Hajj pilgrims were administered polio drops and vaccinated today besides health cards were issued to them.
The programme was organized by the Directorate of Health Services, Kashmir. The programme will continue for next two days.
The Chief Medical Officer, Srinagar, Dr. Muhammad Farooq, District Health Officers, Srinagar and other paramedical staff were present.
Lastupdate on : Tue, 27 Sep 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Wed, 28 Sep 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Discussing foreign affairs in Assembly not our mandate: Rather
- Guv for propagation of Gandhian philosophy
- Releases ‘Gandhi’s Outstanding Leadership’
- Hajj pilgrims’ vaccination
- Mirwaiz leaves US for Saudi Arabia
- Members raise issues of public importance
- Expedite confirmation of I/C lecturers: PTLF to govt
- Man found hanging from tree
- Govt to form panel for raising issue with Sahitya Academy
- High Court dismisses petitions against PSC
- VOHRA GREETS PEOPLE
- Dr Sheikh awarded in US
- JKBOSE CLARIFIES
- Lt Gen Pranaik releases special covers
- Tarigami for discussion on NHPC in Assembly
- Mirwaiz meets Palestinian leader
- Status quo on BJP MLAs: Speaker
- Govt to review execution of road in Ramnagar forest: Altaf
- 1300 rape cases reported in past 5 yrs: Govt
- Centre okays opening of 1007 seasonal schools in JK: Peerzada
- LA Secretary informs House about passed bills
- Police verification to be completed within 4-6 weeks: Nasir
- Qarra mends fences with PDP
- Nursing students stage protest
- INVESTIGATION ON IN 2010 UNREST KILLINGS: GOVT
- '98 arrested for pumping Hawala Money'
- Will approach court against Grand Mufti: Er Rasheed
- TeH concerned over Musa’s health
Srinagar, Sep 27: Acknowledging that the State Government doesn’t have the mandate to discuss foreign affairs in the Assembly, Finance Minister, Abdul Rahim Rather Tuesday maintained that it couldn’t direct More
- Srinagar City
2250 BITTEN IN 5 MONTHS; 15 ON AVERAGE EVERYDAY
WORLD RABIES DAY
M HYDERISrinagar, Sep 27: With the coalition-government failing to tackle dog menace in the City, which hosts over one lakh stray packs, the dog bite cases have reached a record high this year with mere More