In protest, referees go on strike
SAIFUDDIN FOOTBALL TOURNEY
Srinagar, Sep 27: The matches of Saifuddin knockout Football Tournament had to be stopped due to the strike by referees association.
On Tuesday second semi-final of the event was scheduled to be played between Forest-XI and Police-XI but due to referees strike it was not able to be played.
On Monday Referees Association had announced boycott of all the activities against the alleged manhandling and use of abusive language by Iqbal Sports players and official’s against them during first semi-final.
The referees have demanded J&K Football Association to take action against the Iqbal Sports and boycotted would be ended only after that.
Lastupdate on : Tue, 27 Sep 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Wed, 28 Sep 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM SPORTS
- Despite loss team courts praise
- IUST 7-A-Side Football Tourney concludes
- Amry’s Intra District Football Tourney commences in Bandipora
- Gymkhana beat ACC, lift title
- Sultan-ul-Aarifeen Football Tourney on
- GHSS Sonawar organises run for peace
- Shopian Sqay Championship concludes
- Final played in Bandipora
- In protest, referees go on strike
- Shoaib Akhtar riles India again
- Malik chooses to ignore Akhtar's biography
Srinagar, Sep 27: Acknowledging that the State Government doesn’t have the mandate to discuss foreign affairs in the Assembly, Finance Minister, Abdul Rahim Rather Tuesday maintained that it couldn’t direct More
- Srinagar City
2250 BITTEN IN 5 MONTHS; 15 ON AVERAGE EVERYDAY
WORLD RABIES DAY
M HYDERISrinagar, Sep 27: With the coalition-government failing to tackle dog menace in the City, which hosts over one lakh stray packs, the dog bite cases have reached a record high this year with mere More