Attention Kupwara, Ganderbal Hajj pilgrims
Srinagar: According to Deputy Commissioner Kupwara, all selected Hajj Pilgrims, 2011 of District Kupwara, will be imparted Hajj training on September 17 at Dak Banglow Kupwara at 11:00 am.
The selected Hajj Pilgrims, 2011 of District Kupwara shall attend the Training well in time on scheduled date, time and venue.
Meanwhile, according to Deputy Commissioner Ganderbal all the selected Hajj Pilgrims, 2011 of District Ganderbal will be imparted Hajj training on September 13 at Physical Training College Ganderbal at 11:00 am.
The intending pilgrims should attend the said training programme well in time on scheduled date and venue, an official communiqué.
Lastupdate on : Thu, 8 Sep 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Thu, 8 Sep 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Fri, 9 Sep 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Guv, CM for introducing courses with high employability potential
- CS chairs forest advisory committee meeting
- In 9 months, Crime Branch registers 900 complaints
- Delay in Gamoora-Gundbal bridge construction irks Bandipora residents
- Mirwaiz shocked at killings in Delhi, Quetta blasts
- JKLR (R) leaders condemn
- Govt to amend Land Acquisition, J&K Resident Certificate Acts
- Omar inaugurates SVO complex
- Seminar on Sheikh-ul-Alam (RA) held at Kashmir University
- Altaf throws open Dachigam Park
- Attention Kupwara, Ganderbal Hajj pilgrims
- JCB driver killed, 4 hurt in road accidents
- Ajaz reviews Hajj arrangements
- Govt press employees denounce police action
- ‘Turmoil affected education sector in JK’
- Education imperative for State’s development: Peerzada
KU COUNCIL MEETS
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Sep 8: Governor N N Vohra and Chief Minister Omar Abdullah have stressed the need for critically examining the employability aspects while considering the upgradation of any existing course or More
- Srinagar City
SMC utilizes Rs 1 crore meant for City development on construction of canine pounds
Srinagar, Sep 8: Public money seems literally be going to the dogs. At a time when Srinagar is crying of underdevelopment, the government has started spending public money meant for City welfare on “rehabilitation More