Mirwaiz shocked at killings in Delhi, Quetta blasts
Srinagar, Sep 8: The Hurriyat Conference (M) chairman, Mirwaiz Muhammad Umar Farooq has expressed deep anguish and outrage over the loss of life in the Wednesday’s blasts in New Delhi and Quetta, Pakistan, terming these as highly condemnable acts of terrorism. “Those involved in these heinous acts of terrorism are enemies of humanity,” said Mirwaiz, extending his condolences to the families of those killed in the blasts.
“These inhuman terror acts irrespective of places where these take place should be vehemently condemned by all. There is no justification for targeting innocent civilians in any part of the world,” he said.
Meanwhile, Mirwaiz, who has been invited to visit Saudi Arabia by the OIC left for Jeddah.
Mirwaiz has also expressed deep sorrow over the demise of Sheikh Abdul Hamid of Solina, father-in-law of Sheikh Tajamul–ul-Islam.
Lastupdate on : Thu, 8 Sep 2011 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Thu, 8 Sep 2011 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Fri, 9 Sep 2011 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Guv, CM for introducing courses with high employability potential
- CS chairs forest advisory committee meeting
- In 9 months, Crime Branch registers 900 complaints
- Delay in Gamoora-Gundbal bridge construction irks Bandipora residents
- Mirwaiz shocked at killings in Delhi, Quetta blasts
- JKLR (R) leaders condemn
- Govt to amend Land Acquisition, J&K Resident Certificate Acts
- Omar inaugurates SVO complex
- Seminar on Sheikh-ul-Alam (RA) held at Kashmir University
- Altaf throws open Dachigam Park
- Attention Kupwara, Ganderbal Hajj pilgrims
- JCB driver killed, 4 hurt in road accidents
- Ajaz reviews Hajj arrangements
- Govt press employees denounce police action
- ‘Turmoil affected education sector in JK’
- Education imperative for State’s development: Peerzada
KU COUNCIL MEETS
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Sep 8: Governor N N Vohra and Chief Minister Omar Abdullah have stressed the need for critically examining the employability aspects while considering the upgradation of any existing course or More
- Srinagar City
SMC utilizes Rs 1 crore meant for City development on construction of canine pounds
Srinagar, Sep 8: Public money seems literally be going to the dogs. At a time when Srinagar is crying of underdevelopment, the government has started spending public money meant for City welfare on “rehabilitation More