Series of machinery melas concludes at Tragapora
GK NEWS NETWORK
Baramulla, Dec 27: The Farm Machinery Melas held in a series from November 1 concluded Wednesday. The last mela of the series was inaugurated by Javaid Ahmad Dar Minister of State for Agriculture at Tragapora Rafiabad on Wednesday.
The series covered all sub divisions of the Valley, in which farmers purchased machinery and equipment including Tractors, Tillers, Irrigation Pump Sets, Tool kits & Poly Green Houses. The Department provided incentive of Rs 13 crore to the farmers on the purchases.
On the inaugural function Dar urged farmers to introduce mechanization in farm sector to make it more profitable. He said that government’s target is to make agriculture more profitable and glamorous for which the department is providing incentives on various machines useful in the sector.
In the said Mela several authorized dealers displayed different kinds of agriculture machinery.
Lastupdate on : Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Thu, 27 Dec 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Fri, 28 Dec 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- Rattle power project gets environmental clearance
- SHG engineers welcome govt decision
- Series of machinery melas concludes at Tragapora
- NDC Approves 12th Five Year Plan
- Emporium employees appeal govt
- Traders raise issues with GRC
- Ratan Tata retires today
- Kashmir gets slot 6 in top 10 travel destinations
- Govt mulls Rs10/litre hike in diesel, kerosene
- Petro products, power, under-priced; need to hike rates: PM
- Labaika introduces Umrah packages
- Aircel announces alliance with Yebhi.com
- Mis-buying of financial products
Police data reveals zero incidents of violence in five Valley districts
SHABIR IBN YUSUF
Srinagar, Dec 27: Steep decline in militancy-related incidents in the Valley continued through 2012, bringing the killings to all time low. Interestingly, five districts of the Valley did not record a More
- Srinagar City
‘Drainage mess has affected our social relationships’
Srinagar, Dec 27: Despite spending crores of rupees on construction of drainage system in Srinagar, most of the drains in many localities here are choked in absence of regular cleaning. Inhabitants More
- South Asia