2 mobile Lok Adalats held
Srinagar, Dec 28: Two mobile Lok Adalats were held at Pattan Tapper and Sopore on Friday.
A statement said both the Lok Adalats were presided over by Sub Judge Pattan, Muhammad Anwar Alnasir while as Advocate M Shafi PArray and Advocate Abdul Ahad Bhat were members respectively.
The statement added that a total number of 120 cases were taken up in both the Lok Adalats, and out of the same 96 cases were settled which included four civil cases, nine matrimonial cases, twenty case of electricity and sixty two criminal cases were settled.
A fine of rupees thirty six thousand and one hundred was realized on spot while a total transaction of rupees eleven lacs and sixty hundred approximately was settled which included revenue claims as well as matrimonial settlements.
Lastupdate on : Fri, 28 Dec 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BRIEFS
- 14 officials suspended in Budgam
- Azad meets militancy-victim boy at Pune
- Zaffar Bhat for lasting solution to K-issue
- ML concerned at falling health of Dr Faktoo, Masrat
- 2 mobile Lok Adalats held
- EEU to go on indefinite strike from Jan 1
- CSFK welcomes decision on promotion of docs
- Banday promoted as spl secretary
- Stop constructions on agri land in Anantnag: DDC to officials
- 13 quarters gutted in Pahalgam
Snow Adds Color To New Year Festivities At Gulmarg
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Dec 28: While the plains in Kashmir received light rainfall, heavy snowfall was Friday recorded in the upper reaches including the world-famous tourist resort of Gulmarg. Kargil, Drass More
- Srinagar City
Patients shiver in freezing cold
Srinagar, Dec 28: In a surprising move which is taking a heavy toll on patients including newborns in freezing cold, authorities at the Kashmir’s lone maternity hospital Lal Ded here operate the heating More