HDFC Bank commissions branch,ATM in Brein
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Dec 28: HDFC Bank, second largest private sector bank in India, today commissioned a branch and an ATM at Brein, Nishat, here.
With this the Bank has taken the tally of its branches to 54 and ATMs to 140 in the state.
The branch was inaugurated by Syed Ashaq Bukhari, Senior Superintendent of Police, Srinagar.
Zubair Iqbal, Vice President, HDFC Bank who was also present on the occasion inaugurated the ATM.
The inaugural function was attended by dignitaries from the locality and senior officials of the bank including, Iftikhar Ahmed, Deputy Vice President and Showket Nahvi, Assistant Vice President.
The SSP while speaking on the occasion appreciated the growth and expansion plans of the bank and bringing world class services to the door steps of the people.
Lastupdate on : Fri, 28 Dec 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- ‘Time ripe to enhance cross LoC trade’
- Air service for Kargil announced
- Minister calls for shifting of load to prevent power cuts
- Rising mortality in poultry concerns farmers
- Govt has made agri sector one of focused areas: Rana
- Panday for awarding 5 best crafts every year
- Outside taxi drivers grab local operators’ ground
- 19 tourism projects sanctioned for JK
- Chinore SMF records increase in seed prod
- HDFC Bank commissions branch,ATM in Brein
- Ratan Tata bids adieu
Snow Adds Color To New Year Festivities At Gulmarg
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Dec 28: While the plains in Kashmir received light rainfall, heavy snowfall was Friday recorded in the upper reaches including the world-famous tourist resort of Gulmarg. Kargil, Drass More
- Srinagar City
Patients shiver in freezing cold
Srinagar, Dec 28: In a surprising move which is taking a heavy toll on patients including newborns in freezing cold, authorities at the Kashmir’s lone maternity hospital Lal Ded here operate the heating More