Rs 14 mn goods traded across LoC on single day
Islamabad, Feb 19: Goods worth more than $154,000 (Rs.14 million) were traded across LoC in Rawalakot on a single day Thursday, officials said.
About 25 trucks carried chillies, onion, coriander, herbs and tamarind through the Taitrinote-Chakan-Da-Bagh point.
In addition, 10 trucks loaded with almonds, dry dates, oranges, embroidery items and Peshawari sandals crossed this side.
Trade facilitation officials on both sides monitored the transportation of goods twice during the day, Geo TV reported Saturday.
Lastupdate on : Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Mon, 20 Feb 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- JK Pavilion turns big attraction at TTF Mumbai
- TAAK demands more Mumbai-Jammu trains, low airfares
- AKTO releases inf directory
- Tulips:From Kashmir with love
- All-new Global Fiesta on display at Jammu airport
- Rs 14 mn goods traded across LoC on single day
- Farmers' Tour Flagged Off
- ‘Pay verification must for pension cases’
- Cancellation of Kingfisher flights continues on 2nd day
- SBI to slash education loan rate
‘People in JK yearn for accountability, transparency in governance’
UMER MAQBOOLSrinagar, Feb 19: A day after Union Minister and National Conference (NC) president Dr Farooq Abdullah made it clear that United Progressive Alliance (UPA) chairperson Sonia Gandhi is yet to More
- Srinagar City
Locals, admin lock horns over compensation; work on in patches
Srinagar, Feb 19: The much awaited widening of the Nowpora–Khanyar road seems to have gone chaotic as the project is going on in patches brining no respite for traffic streamlining on this key road to More