Sardar Qayyum hospitalized
Rawalpindi, Feb 19: Former Pakistan administered Kashmir (PaK) president and Muslim Conference head Sardar Muhammad Abdul Qayyum Khan is ailing and has been admitted at AFIC hospital here for treatment.
Several dignitaries including Lt Gen Khalid Nawaz Khan, Commander 10-Corps, PPJK President Sardar Khalid Ibrahim and ex-Minister Attiyya Inayatullah on Sunday visited ailing leader at AFIC and enquired about his health.
A large number of citizens also visited the ailing Kashmiri leader and remained with his son Sardar Attique Ahmed Khan in the hospital for some time. Sardar Qayyum Khan is improving, family members said.
Lastupdate on : Sun, 19 Feb 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Mon, 20 Feb 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM FRONTPAGE
- JK abandons GOI-funded academic programs
- JK joins anti-NCTC chorus
- Legal experts differ on applicability
- Cong blows by-poll bugle
- Separate rallies by warring factions
- ‘Nothing wrong with political appointments’
- SAC queries part of legal framework: Soz
- Government subverting anti-graft mechanism: Mufti Sayeed
- Weatherman forecast fresh snowfall, rains
- Sardar Qayyum hospitalized
‘People in JK yearn for accountability, transparency in governance’
UMER MAQBOOLSrinagar, Feb 19: A day after Union Minister and National Conference (NC) president Dr Farooq Abdullah made it clear that United Progressive Alliance (UPA) chairperson Sonia Gandhi is yet to More
- Srinagar City
Locals, admin lock horns over compensation; work on in patches
Srinagar, Feb 19: The much awaited widening of the Nowpora–Khanyar road seems to have gone chaotic as the project is going on in patches brining no respite for traffic streamlining on this key road to More