Srinagar, Feb 26: Association of Kashmir Tour Operators (AKTO) has been awarded at OTM at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
The award to AKTO was presented by Ambassador of Taiwan to India, the AKTO in a statement said.
It said presidents of IATO, OTOAI and other dignitaries of travel and trade industry were present on the occasion.
The ambassador, the statement said, visited the AKTO pavilion.
Lastupdate on : Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Mon, 27 Feb 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- Govt to rope in consultancy for formulating roadmap
- Tourism as subject at 10+2 proves futile for want of teachers
- ‘Water Master’ becoming instant hit
- JK mulls steps to plug gaps in PDS
- CCA felicitates Qasba as VC SDA
- House panel for hiking IT relief limit to Rs3 lakh
- VC Kashmir University takes session on climate change
- KU counselling for MAT/UGAT on Feb 27
- SBI to cut rate on education loan
- Workshop on ‘role of mass media in agriculture’ held
- JK bags award in adventure tourism
- AKTO awarded
- Check hole in pocket
Bandipora, Feb 26: Despite Minister for Rural Development and Panchayats, Ali Muhammad Sagar claiming that 115 villages across JK have been turned into model villages and work on remaining four is nearing More
- Srinagar City
GK CITY CORRESPONDENT
Srinagar, Feb 26: Despite repeated assurances from three successive regimes, the state government has miserably failed to rehabilitate 400 odd shopkeepers on the Airport Road in south City, whose shops More
GK NEWS NETWORK
Jammu, Feb 26: Justice Altamas Kabir, senior most Judge, Supreme Court of India on Sunday inaugurated the upgraded building of State Judicial Academy and laid the foundation stone for new Academy complex More