6 illegal pathological labs sealed in B’pora
No illegal centres will be allowed to operate: ADC
Bandipora, Feb 8: Authorities on Wednesday sealed six pathological laboratories in this north Kashmir town.
A team of the officials led by Chief Medical Officer Bashir Ahmed Malik, inspected various private clinical laboratories and hospital and sealed six medical laboratories who were running without registration.
The action came a day after the Deputy Commissioner Bandipora received complaints about the illegal medical laboratories functioning in the township.
Additional Deputy Commissioner Tariq Ahmed told Greater Kashmir that no illegal medical laboratory or diagnostic centre would be allowed to operate in the area
“ A campaign has been started to control the illegal operations of labs and diagnostics centres in the district,” the ADC said.
Lastupdate on : Wed, 8 Feb 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Thu, 9 Feb 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Octogenarian woman seeks CM’s intervention to get her last wish fulfilled
- HC terms Govt report ‘deficient’
- EEU threatens to go on strike from February 20
- ‘Appoint qualified persons for post of Anganwari helpers’
- Army, Red Cross Society organize blood donation camp
- Bhatpara primary school building in shambles; officials unmoved
- PHC Dadasara faces shortage of doctors, equipments
- Tral villages lack road connectivity
- 4 drug peddlers arrested
- Aamir Khan in Kashmir
- 6 illegal pathological labs sealed in B’pora
- Protest against water scarcity
Wants To Perform Umrah, Authorities Deny Passport
Srinagar, Feb 7: Hajra Begum, 80, doesn’t want to die before performing Umrah. But there are bleak possibilities of her last wish being fulfilled as authorities have not issued her a passport. Her family More
- Srinagar City
4 KIDS, WOMAN WOUNDED, 5 HOUSES GUTTED
GK CITY REPORTER
Srinagar, Feb 8: A seven year-old-girl was charred to death and four other children and woman of a family were wounded when the house they lived in caught fire at Basant Bagh near City centre Wednesday More
Legislative Council Polls
OBEROI EMERGES FRONT RUNNER
Sumit HakhooJammu, Feb 8: Lobbying has intensified in the ruling National Conference, which is likely to get Deputy Chairman’s post in the state Legislative Council, the elections of which have been fixed More