Radiology CME on July 18
Srinagar: The Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA) is holding a day long Continuous Medical Education (CME) and state level General Body Meeting (GBM) on July 18 at Nigeen Club.
The CME will likely deliberate on the scientific development in Radiology including techniques like CT and MRI, said an official handout. “Election results of the state body will be decided in the GBM,” it said.
The statement said the life time achievement awards to the best Radiologists would also be presented on the occasion.
Lastupdate on : Sat, 14 Jul 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Sat, 14 Jul 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sun, 15 Jul 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BRIEFS
- Holistic dev priority of Govt: Speaker
- Ponywallas clash with cops at Baltal
- Spicejet starts Chandigarh,Amritsar service
- CRPF’s eco-friendly drive in full swing at Baltal
- Radiology CME on July 18
- Women’s College gets NAAC Grade A
- Engineers call off strike
- Secy Cultural Academy calls on Guv
- CD organises disaster preparedness training
- Hajj orientation programme held at Bandipora
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, Jul 14: The resident doctors at the SK Institute of Medical Sciences observed a strike on Saturday to protest the alleged thrashing of their colleagues by hospital security guards. According More
- Srinagar City
Govt plans rehab of dislocated shopkeepers at historic house; Handle with care,advise experts
Srinagar, July 14: Breaking prolonged silence over the issue of Vakil Manzil, coming under the proposed road widening in old City, authorities said there was no proposal to demolish the historic structure More