BOPEE declares Patwar Trainees result
Srinagar, July 17: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Tuesday declared the result of Patwar Trainees.
The Common Entrance Test for Patwar Trainees was held on July 15 simultaneously at Srinagar and Jammu.
The district wise merit list for Kashmir and Jammu divisions has been put on the official website www.jakbopee.org. Total number of 14758 candidates had appeared in the test in the state.
Lastupdate on : Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Wed, 18 Jul 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Day 3: Doctors’ strike hits patient care at SKIMS
- ‘22% graduates, 6 % post-graduates, 2% PhD holders involved in drug addiction’
- Legislators step in to save JK’s shriveled wetlands
- Sagar for quick disposal of pending court cases
- ‘Inclusive education system for children with disability must’
- DDC Islamabad suspends 9 employees
- Prof Talat asks media students to ‘highlight societal issues’
- Varsity observes Blood Donors Day
- 'Expedite work on Islamabad hospital'
- No restriction on import of timber: Mian Altaf
- Sajad Lone hits out at Rana
- Distributors didn’t pressurize us: Cable Operators
- BOPEE declares Patwar Trainees result
- Obama’s statement realistic: Hakim Yasin
- Mirwaiz announces formation of committees, working groups
- AI seeks release of Sopore youth
Resident Medicos Defiant, Seek Action Against ‘Erring Employees’
Srinagar, July 17: Patient care at the SK Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) Soura was severely hit for the third consecutive day Tuesday due to ongoing strike observed by the resident doctors against More
- Srinagar City
Prays for peace, prosperity; Pays tributes to Sheikh, Begum Abdullah
Srinagar, July 17: Buddhist spiritual leader Dalai Lama who is on 6-day visit of summer capital Tuesday visited religious places including Dargah Hazaratbal, Gupt Ganga Shiva Temple and Gurdawara Chatti More
JAMMU, JULY 17: Caught between the tussle of ministry of Health and ministry of Medical Education, the dream of many doctors aspiring for Registrarship course have been shattered. Sources said that More
PDD blames lack of funds, Indus Water Treaty
NAYEEM SHOWKAT KHAN
Budgam: For inhabitants of Zagoo Arizal and twenty adjoining villages in tehsil Beerwah electricity still remains a dream. Due to failure of the successive regimes to provide these villages with More