Aryans scholarship mela on July 19, 20
Srinagar, July 18: Chandigarh-based Aryans Group of Colleges would give 30 scholarships to J&K students.
The scholarships will be given in its Mela at Hotel Jehangir on July 19 and 20.
Giving this information, Dr. Anshu Kataria, Chairman, Aryans said the interested students should register themselves on Helpline 098762-99888, 098765-99888 or on www.aryans.edu.in.
He said that majority of students studying at Aryans are from J&K. Scholarship would be given purely on Merit-cum-Means basis.
Lastupdate on : Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Wed, 18 Jul 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Thu, 19 Jul 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- ‘Private practice by doctors unfortunate’
- Brick makers end strike
- Aryans scholarship mela on July 19, 20
- Min for commercialising animal, sheep husbandry
- World’s second coldest place gets first ATM
- RBI holds outreach program
- US approves Sarveshwar basmati from JK: Mir
- Hajj, Umrah Conference Held
- Media networks jointly conduct recruitment drive
- 4 truckloads of chicken seized
- Hero Cycles to promote Urban Trail
- Seminar on career options held
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, July 18: Davinder Singh Rana, Political Advisor to Chief Minister, Wednesday threatened to sue Peoples Conference Chairman Sajjad Gani Lone for his alleged statement accusing him of misusing More
- Srinagar City
3 dozen bitten in City; Govt fails free treatment to bite victims
Srinagar, July 18: Stray packs yet again went on a biting spree Wednesday with around three dozen people including children falling prey to the deadly bites while government as usual failed in providing More
JAMMU, JULY 18: Amid strong demand of empowerment of rural local bodies, around 43 percent of Panchayats in Jammu and Kashmir were without Panchayat Ghars. Official sources said out of 4128 Panchayats More
People suffer, authorities in slumber
Dooru: Belying tall claims of the Government of providing better road connectivity, majority of roads across this south Kashmir area are in dilapidated condition. The inhabitants said one of the important More