Registration camp for ponywalas, labourers at Sonamarg from June 1
Srinagar, May 31: Department of Labour will set up a registration camp at Sonamarg from June 1 for registration of labourers who intend to work during Amarnath Yatra, 2012 from Baltal side.
The interested Ponywalas, Dandywalas and other labourers have been asked to bring their identity cards, two passport size photographs besides verification of concerned police station with them for registration purpose.
“Without registration no such person would be allowed to work during yatra period in the area,” an official statement said.
Lastupdate on : Thu, 31 May 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Thu, 31 May 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Fri, 1 Jun 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- Hoteliers pitch for removal of forces from tourist spots
- Mercy Corps Start-Up Kashmir! Business Plan Competition
- Registration camp for ponywalas, labourers at Sonamarg from June 1
- Saheli inaugurated at Regal Chowk
- Left protests petrol price hike
- Roaming charges to go, one-nation-one-number cleared
- JK Bank state’s ambassador: Tafazal Hussain
- Bharti Walmart to adopt 50 govt schools in India
- Max New York Life net up by 159 pc to Rs 733 cr
GK NEWS NETWORK
Ganderbal, May 31: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Thursday reviewed the status of power sector in Ganderbal constituency at a meeting of the concerned officers here. An official spokesman said the More
- Srinagar City
Medicos, civil society press for blanket ban on tobacco, gutkha products in JK
Srinagar, May 31: Members of the civil society including students, social activists, media-persons and medicos on Thursday pressed for the blanket ban on the tobacco and gutkha products in the Jammu and More
'Heat wave to continue'
Jammu, May 31: The mercury today crossed 45 Degrees Celsius in Jammu and this is the second time in last ten years that the temperature crossed this mark in May. While the maximum temperature, according More