J&K to host 22nd Forensic Science Conference
Srinagar, June 19: Minister of State for Home Nasir Aslam Wani Tuesday chaired a high-level meeting to finalize arrangements for hosting the 22nd All India Forensic Science Conference from June 25 to June 28 at the SK International Convention Centre here.
About 350 delegates from across the country as well as overseas are expected to participate in the Conference.
Principal Secretary Home, B. R. Sharma, DGP, K. Rajendra, ADGP Security, Ram Labhaya, IGP Kashmir, S M. Sahai, Managing Director, JKTDC, Satish Nehru, Director Information, Zaffar Ahmed Bhat, DC Srinagar, Baseer Ahmed Khan, Director FSL, Inayatullah, Director Tourism, Kashmir, Talat Parvez, SSP Srinagar, Ashaq Hussain Bukhari, SP Anti-Hijacking. Srinagar Airport and senior officers of SKICC, Hospitality & Protocol, SRTC and State Motor Garages were present in the meeting.
The Meeting discussed threadbare various issues related to the arrangements made by FSL for conducting the Conference in the State.
The Conference will be inaugurated on June 25 and will be followed by several technical sessions.
The meeting gave final touch to the arrangements regarding boarding, lodging, security and transportation for the delegates during the conference.
Nasir Aslam asked Director FSL to closely coordinate with other departments for ensuring full proper arrangements for successfully organizing the Conference.
Lastupdate on : Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Wed, 20 Jun 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM KASHMIR
- Army trains CISF in mob control
- ‘2 decomposed militant bodies found’
- Hajibal: Where villagers flee for ‘better life’
- Geelani for international probe into Chattisinghpora massacre
- Shutdown in Islamabad on Qazi Nisar’s death anniversary
- HR crunch hits BGSBU, courtesy ‘mismanagement’
- CS for well-organized capacity building of Panchayat representatives
- Resolve Kashmir: Dr Kamaal
- JKYJA condemns PCI delegates’ ‘discriminatory’ attitude
- Inquilabi pays tributes to late Mirwaiz Qazi Nisar
- CM lays foundation of KU’s Kargil campus
- KNP Birmingham announces merger with JKLF
- J&K to host 22nd Forensic Science Conference
- Sheikh Ghulam Rasool chairs DRSC, meet
- JKP celebrates raising day
- Geelani, Hassan, Asiya grieved at Wani’s demise
- Mirwaiz visits Arif’s residence
- Upgrade educational institutions: Hakeem Yaseen
- Civil Society for effective use of natural resources
- PUC stresses for timely completion of power projects
- Does Kashmir's 'residual militancy' still have fangs in uniform?
- NC workers join Peoples’ Conference at Lolab
- Punjab Sikh leaders meet separatists
SHABIR IBN YUSUF
Srinagar, June 19: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) meant to guard the installations of “national importance” are being imparted mob control training by Army at their Battle school in south More
- Srinagar City
Flay New Delhi, Islamabad; Call for cross-LoC demilitarization
Srinagar, June 19: A day after experts talked about the possible solutions to Kashmir dispute and other related issues at an international level conference here, it was the turn of younger generation of More
GK NEWS NETWORK
JAMMU, JUNE 19: Reiterating resolve of his party to bring people of different regions and sub-regions of J&K together, patron of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Mufti Muhammad Sayeed Tuesday asserted More
INDO ASIAN NEWS SERVICE
Washington, June 19: The US needs to make renewed attempts to help the jailed Pakistani doctor who led the US to Osama bin Laden, a Congressman has said. Republican Dana Rohrabacher from California More