Building permissions, flats for state subjects only: Nasir
GK NEWS NETWORK
Jammu, Mar 29: Minister of State for Housing and Urban development, Nasir Aslam Wani Thursday informed the Legislative Council that all types of building permissions are granted only in favour of the permanent residents of the state which is ascertained from the land ownership documents.
Replying to a short discussion initiated by Murtaza Ahmed Khan, the minister said the permission are granted only after the builder fulfills all the stipulated conditions including NOCs from several departments like Revenue, Town Planning, PDD, Urban Development and Nazool Department.
He said once the approval is accorded the owner enters into an agreement with the builder either within the state or outside the state for the purpose of mobilizing resources and utilizing the expertise available with the builders both in construction as well as marketing field. He said, however, the tie up for the project between the owner and the builder lasts till the completion of the project and the flats are sold to the permanent residents of the state only.
Nasir admitted that there was a huge gap between the demand and supply of housing stock in the state.
Lastupdate on : Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Fri, 30 Mar 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM JAMMU
- 1884 youth recruited in Police through special drives
- Cabinet meeting today
- WWF to assist JK for aiding man-animal conflict victims: Altaf
- AWs to get revised honorarium from Jan-2012
- Adequate manpower to be deployed on PHE projects: Taj
- Building permissions, flats for state subjects only: Nasir
- ‘9088 ST students provided scholarships’
- Chib moves Nursing Council bill in Assembly
- Bhalla moves Residential, Commercial Tenancy bill in Assembly
- SPCB establishes labs to analyze pollutant levels
- Police re-arrest HUJI militants
- CSC meet ends without consensus, set to seek another extension
- 'Maqbool Bhat makes Trehgam historically important'
- Opposition corners Govt over dismal matriculation results
- 452 Govt buildings vacated by forces in JK: Govt
- BJP legislators create ruckus in Assembly
- Govt constitutes committee to monitor R-APDRP
- Water shortage in Kupwara to be resolved soon: Taj
Jaleel Andrabi Murder Case
D A RASHID
Srinagar, Mar 29: Chief Judicial Magistrate Srinagar, Rajeev Gupta, on Thursday directed the Inspector General of Police Kashmir Zone to prepare computerized, error free and explicit copies of the More
- Srinagar City
PATIENTS SUFFER AS MORE OF ALTERNATIVE ROADS GO BAD
Srinagar, Mar 29: Government concern towards the public welfare and healthcare in this summer Capital could be gauged from the fact that all roads leading to Valley’s sole tertiary care hospital, the SK More
GK NEWS NETWORK
Jammu, Mar 29: About 1884 youth have been recruited during the last two years through special recruitment drives launched by the state government after continuous summer unrest from 2008-2010. As More
- South Asia
PRESS TRUST OF INDIA
Islamabad, Mar 29: Pakistan today sacked the government doctor who had helped CIA track down Osama bin Laden in the garrison town of Abbottabad in May last year, amid calls for trying him for treason.& More
London, Mar 29: Internet users watch out! The online search giant Google has unveiled a new "Account Activity" page which can sum up who you've emailed, what devices you've used to access Google and even More