Moily assures development of corporate sector in JK
GK NEWS NETWORK
Srinagar, May 25: Union Minster for Corporate Affairs, M Veerappa Moily Friday afternoon called on Chief Minister, Omar Abdullah here and discusses matters relating to the development of corporate sector and industries.
The Chief Minister identified the areas where Jammu and Kashmir need to be focused in the union development policy for the corporate sector, an official statement said.
He said well organized and strong corporate sector of locals in the State could help in a big way to encourage outside business houses to invest here and enter into the partnership for launch of projects in the PPP mode and also in collaboration with government concerns.
The Union Minister assured full support of his ministry to the State in its pursuit to develop strong corporate sector and encourage growth and development of MSME sector to generate wide-ranging economic activities and providing opportunities to educated youth to venture in the field of industries and trade.
Lastupdate on : Fri, 25 May 2012 21:30:00 Makkah time
Lastupdate on : Fri, 25 May 2012 18:30:00 GMT
Lastupdate on : Sat, 26 May 2012 00:00:00 IST
- MORE FROM BUSINESS
- Saheb International becomes attraction for customers
- Moily assures development of corporate sector in JK
- Fisheries Deptt to release coloured fish varieties soon
- Samoon lauds Business School for developing collaborations
- Jora for taking adventure sports to school, college levels
- SHG engineers against enhancing retirement age
- Consumers complain LPG shortage
- APD law enforcement agency gears up
- AKTO hails Farooq Shah’s contribution to tourism
- JK Bank opens ATM at High Court Complex
- Inaugurates B/U, ATM in Kathua
- Straight Talk
Dismisses Convict’s Appeal
D A RASHID
Srinagar, May 25: The High Court on Friday dismissed an appeal of an accused who was convicted by the trial court for abducting and raping a minor. The court, however, reduced the punishment awarded by More
- Srinagar City
SDA solicits Aam Aadmi’s suggestions on land-use discrepancies
Srinagar, May 25: Concerned about City’s infrastructural demands or discrepancies in land use? Well, this is the opportune time for you to strike the chord because the government plans to take onboard More
Thathri (Kishtwar), May 25: Underlining the huge development deficit faced by Chenab Valley region, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) patron Mufti Muhammad Sayeed on said the present coalition had only More
London, May 25: Women with breast cancer constantly live with the fear that even after undergoing surgery to remove the tumour, the cancer could return. So, they are usually advised to undergo six months More
- Education and Career
* COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP, NEW ZEALAND-2012 Applications are invited from resident Indian nationals for Commonwealth Scholarship for higher studies, research leading to Ph.D /Masters/Post More